Character Discussion List of characters I hate but everyone likes

I can tell that English is not your first language because saying "Cuz every & each Character exist for a certain Purpose " implies that every character that exists are necessary. That is what your statement implies in English.
If i go play a Football Match it's cuz i wanna have fun
So the purpose of that was "Having Fun"
Doesn't mean that playing a Football Match was necessary in my Life nor it is only thing i can do to have Fun

Seems like English isn't First Language for neither of us

Jimbe
Akainu : For Killing an entire boat of Ohara citizens
Doffy : He's a great villain sure but he killed his family just to take back his CD status
King : trash looks like a cheap Katakuri
Yamato : Her Oden worship is too much besides that she's cool

post-timeskip sanji: his problems are always self-solving, he's such a cheap character, he never works or struggles for anything he has:
- almost dies to nosebleed: conjure two okamas out of nowhere who happened to have his ultra-rare blood type.
- almost got low diffed by vergo: make vergo go after law instead
- almost got low diffed by doflamingo: law saves the day
- explosive handcuffs: they're fake
- needs more strength with no training or struggles: give him the raid suit.
- he doesn't like the raid suit: make the raid suit awaken his dormant genes.
Post automatically merged:

you can apply the zoro criticism on every other character, just change the part about fighting with what they're supposed to be good at:
- nami: character who only had her navigation skills going for her, she barely gets to show them.
- luffy: all about adventure and freedom of choice: lets rayleigh decide the timeskip for him, and he's only good at ruining people's plans.

Last edited:
I dont like Nami. A stick with tits just used to bait Sanji's perv side, who likes/attracts that attention until she actually gets it.
Least w/ Robin, there's some growth and a fine line drawn.

Also, the captain always just goes for danger island no matter what she says, dont need a nav for that

dunno if anyone likes most of these but what the hell.

Helmeppo - i just hate pathetic villains and his ball chin.

Koby - never liked him from the start, dunno why he's popular at all since he's done nothing in the story.

Dr. Hiriluk - a psychopath who used humans as test subjects for his experiments.

Wapol - same as Helmeppo, a useless villain who couldnt do anything and his plan to monopolize the doctors is stupid, if you have no subjects then you have no kingdom.

Hody Jones - a villain with no substance who overstayed his welcome and took Luffy far too long to defeat after a 2 year training time skip - i know the whole point is for him to have no substance but it doenst change the fact it made him suck.

caesar clown - i hate everything about this character, his laugh, his design, his role in the story, his personality, glad he's gone.

Orochi - he's long since overstayed his welcome and he's another pathetic villain who cant do anything for himself.

1. Zoro

Used to be my 4th favorite One Piece character, but he became an empty husk post timeskip with the personality of a plank of wood. For a character that only has fights going for him, you would expect he'd have cool fights but they are all boring and repetitive with ass pull powerups always midway through

2. Sanji

Simp

3. Law

Used to think he was cool now he's just pathetic, always complaining about the straw hats but never leaving them alone, none of them force him to tag along, but he just cant piss off. At least Kid makes his own moves unlike this lame ass character

4. Boa Hancock

Only popular because of her character design make her ugly like Big Mom and watch how quickly her simps lose interest in her

5. Carrot and Yamato

Same as Boa

6. Sabo

Boring Gary Sue character, also a Luffy dickrider instead of just being his own person

7. Corazon

I don't like his fans also very overated character
You sir are heartless.Corazon is one of my favorite characters for his goofiness and kind heart.But i agree with the rest,