Character Discussion List of characters I hate but everyone likes

No 1: Usop
This bitch is a real burden. His stupid ass is carried by the crew for decades now. Oda should've killed Sogeking. I'd even have give him a heroical af death by the hands of Lucci, doesn't matter. He should be dead. By now we have a main yonko crew member who would still be fodderized by a chapter one luffy. My mind always tries to forget his existence and thankfully he doesn't have much screentime. But he's an EMBARASSMENT. Words can't remotely describe my hate for this character. I. AM. BURNING.

No 2: Lucci
Every main villain learns SOMETHING by getting their shit beaten out by luffy. Every one of them.
Except this stupid feline cunt. His attitude, his opinions back on Maryjoa, his stubbornness simply to ACCEPT he's inferior to someone he has ALREADY LOST TO, is ridiculous. Does he even realize the magnitude of his stupidity?! What did the WG even think when they gave him a position within CP0???

No 3: Sencuck
This hypocrite cunt is acting like some holy saint despite the fact that he was in charge of the marines when SO MUCH SHIT happened around the world. All the islands the strawhats liberated were in their exact situation because of this guy. He was in charge of protecting the citizens under the umbrella of the WG. The WG might be shit but at least do your job, motherfucker.
I don’t even want to list all the shit this cunt has pulled.

No 4: Burgess
Just a retarded brute. I hope he gets a hole punched in his belly by Luffy or someone else.