Break Week Luffy’s reaction if Zoro killed Sanji

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Luffy declared he can't be pirate king without Sanji. Not without his cooking, without HIM.

This is illustrated by the fact that Luffy asked Sanji to join BEFORE he ever tasted his food. Wanting him for him, and his role only second. A very symbolic difference when it came back in WCI with Luffy's statement (and why I hate the Live Action for changing it,)

Thus Sanji could never be replaced because even to Luffy, Sanji's cooking comes second to Sanji himself.
Sanji is just a cook

Luffy would kill Zoro
Last time Luffy tried killing Zoro..he got used as a soccer ball and Zoro performed goal alongside two other fodders.

Luffy fans damn sure have a lot of confidence in Luffy when Luffy himself doesn't think he's strong enough to take out Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

If such hypothetical scenario Zoro will have to leave the crew . Luffy literally had to go to Big mom’s den to get Sanji back . Ya Luffy like Ace would chase Zoro to end of the world .
And Luffy like Ace..would also get dog walked

Zoro will join Kuina without achieving his dream
Then Luffy Beats Mihawk to steal the WSS title continuing Zoro's trashing
I don't think Zoro will stand still.
He'd at least use as much effort as he did against Luffy during Whiskey Peak where Luffy was going 100% blood lusted while Zoro was just defending but Zoro was still afraid that even while he's defending and holding back Luffy might still die.

Zoro's biggest moral dillemma would be accidentally killing Luffy while defending so in a fight with Luffy Zoro is fighting both himself and Luffy.

I don't think Zoro will stand still.
He'd at least use as much effort as he did against Luffy during Whiskey Peak where Luffy was going 100% blood lusted while Zoro was just defending but Zoro was still afraid that even while he's defending and holding back Luffy might still die.

Zoro's biggest moral dillemma would be accidentally killing Luffy while defending so in a fight with Luffy Zoro is fighting both himself and Luffy.
Considering Zoro vs Sanji would already be an extreme diff, a base Luffy (without Haki) would One TAP Zoro