Future Events Luffy’s role in wano

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Luffy's big payoff in my mind will be opening Wano's borders in some literal fashion. In every major arc, Luffy has followed up his objectives through action.

He wanted to beat Crocodile, but also Alabasta needed to learn the truth of his, Crocodile's schemes, and Luffy not only beat him, he punched him outside the hidden catacombs/his lies out onto the surface for all to see.

He wanted to prove Sky Island existed for Crocus and Noland, and he rang the bell of Shandora which proved it, while simultaneously defeating Enel.

Now, I think he'll defeat Kaido in a way where the literal obstacles separating Wano from the rest of the world will be removed, or Kaido goes through with his New Onigashima project in develops literal borders around the country so Luffy can beat him while smashing them all. That doesn't seem too likely as of now, but it's something to think about.

All and all, I believe Luffy will defeat Kaido while symbolically and literally opening Wano's borders.

Luffy's big payoff in my mind will be opening Wano's borders in some literal fashion. In every major arc, Luffy has followed up his objectives through action.

He wanted to beat Crocodile, but also Alabasta needed to learn the truth of his, Crocodile's schemes, and Luffy not only beat him, he punched him outside the hidden catacombs/his lies out onto the surface for all to see.

He wanted to prove Sky Island existed for Crocus and Noland, and he rang the bell of Shandora which proved it, while simultaneously defeating Enel.

Now, I think he'll defeat Kaido in a way where the literal obstacles separating Wano from the rest of the world will be removed, or Kaido goes through with his New Onigashima project in develops literal borders around the country so Luffy can beat him while smashing them all. That doesn't seem too likely as of now, but it's something to think about.

All and all, I believe Luffy will defeat Kaido while symbolically and literally opening Wano's borders.
That's actually an interesting point. From what we know, one of the main reasons it is so hard to get into Wano is because of the abnormally dangerous weather patterns that surround the Country. Time and time again we've seen clashes that have literally altered the weather. It'd be pretty crazy if by some means (perhaps CoC) when Luffy lands the final blow, it actually changes the abnormal weather around Wano, and makes it much easier for people to navigate to and from Wano.

I want the world, the marines and the other pirates to view him as a main contender for the pirate king race. A real threat.
They already all do aside from Blackbeard, Kaido and salty Big Mom.
He's literally been portrayed as the fifth emperor already, whether people want to dispute that or not, only the Yonko can look down on him in the pirate world.
The wider world already sees him now as the greatest contender of the super rookies.
As for the marines they gave him the highest non yonko bounty currently active that has been revealed.

They already all do aside from Blackbeard, Kaido and salty Big Mom.
He's literally been portrayed as the fifth emperor already, whether people want to dispute that or not, only the Yonko can look down on him in the pirate world.
The wider world already sees him now as the greatest contender of the super rookies.
As for the marines they gave him the highest non yonko bounty currently active that has been revealed.
I want him to be famous and feared. During the raid barely anybody recognized his face, the Tobi roppo don't fear him.
They shouldn't be confident when facing him, even fodders want to have a go at him.

Also oda should have him completely overpower anybody who's not a top tier after Wano, no more goofing around or using him as a hypetool.

I want him to be famous and feared. During the raid barely anybody recognized his face, the Tobi roppo don't fear him.
They shouldn't be confident when facing him, even fodders want to have a go at him.

Also oda should have him completely overpower anybody who's not a top tier after Wano, no more goofing around or using him as a hypetool.
I can attribute that to it being Wano/ closed off to the world + most of the beast pirates being psychologically broken weirdos.

Even Big Mom gets used as a hype tool. If Oda gets rid of the adventure style story lines then that will work, but a serious Luffy would have stopped Momo from being kidnapped in the first place and have already flown to Kaido and engaged him, which would prevent Oda from being able to extend these arcs as he loves.

1.) Nothing. The more time Oda wastes on him means the less time can be used on other characters like the Supernovas.
2-3.)

The supernovas aside from Luffy and Zoro are useless though. Law is already his cheerleader, Capone became Luffy's groupie and now Drake is already begging luffy to let him join the alliance.

Without luffy there is no relevant supernovas.

My username says it all, Oda isn't going to stop to focus on Luffy to go to characters that won't achieve shit anyway. This isn't supernovas story or marines story.

If you don't like Luffy it's perfectly fine but if you expect him to do nothing then you are delusional.