Powers & Abilities Luffy and Oden are Equal in strength and WS titles after 970.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Oden was never oneshot by Kaido, and they had a long drawn out battle before the clash we see.

It's stated that they fought for a while, and we see Oden being roasted by Kaido's Boro Breath.

Besides the blood, Kaido has scuff marks on his face and is shown sweating:

There's no real point to trying to argue that Kaido somehow didn't fight Oden outside the one clash. It's not what Oda was trying to say.

Kaido was weaker against Oden than he was against Luffy.

Luffy didn't use KKG against Kaido.

Luffy probably didn't use fs either.

Luffy looks better, but I give Oden advantage over Luffy cause time limit & swords are more lethal than punches.

I don't think the portrayal were the same. This is how Oda portrayed Oden vs Kaido

10 vs an army

Long battle where Oden despite being vastly outnumbered with Kaido taking advantage of the chaos to spread fire in Oden's direction, with Oden's endurance far exceeding his expectations, Oden still manages to almost kill Kaido, with Kaido at Oden's mercy before the kidnapping shenanigan

With Kaido's final hit happening when Oden was distracted after a long battle of endurance.

Luffy on the other hand was alone against Kaido, and not only failed to damage Kaido, but got one shotted

With that said, current Luffy should be able to damage Kaido with advanced hardening, so i'd not be surprised if they currently were on the same level. Let's see how it'd go though
I don't talk about portrayal man. I agree that portrayal was deferent and that wasn't my argument whatsoever and I'm not saying that Luffy was equal to Oden when he fought Kaido I'm only saying that right now with advanced COA Luffy is equal to Oden 20 years ago especially if Luffy uses tank man.
Post automatically merged:

I clearly said in my post that Luffy is equal to Oden after learning advanced COA with tank man but all of you are trying to tell me that Luffy was weaker then Oden when Luffy fought against Kaido and that's shows that no one read what I wrote and after reading only few sentences was fast enough to wrote his hateful opinion.

Last edited:
H

Homelander

How are ppl saying Oden only got finished in 1-2 Attacks? We clearly see Oden is damaged before engaging Kaidou and we know the entire battle should’ve been an hour long they ganged up on Oden and his Samurais.. not to mention Kaidous defense is hyped once again and if they were shocked about Kaidou being hurt that was probably his only injury the entire war for him and he was going to be cut again.Oden was gonna Low diff Dragon form and would handle base Kaidou 20 years ago Oden> Kaidou... but now Kaidou should be Stronger how much is unclear tho.
Straight up correct.

People dont bother readung manga. I dunno how this thread even should exist by the way .

Oden was clearly way above YC1 but below prime rayleigh .

Luffy narrowly won against yc1 katakuri .
Post automatically merged:

anyway for sure Luffy from chapter 923 is weaker than Oden but the one who will defeat Kaido must be stronger than Oden
That is true

A

ardym

Idk if it's a team effort should that be said?
Kid law Luffy?

If it's Dressrosa style then yes only Luffy.
nope they will help for sure but Luffy will have to be the one who beat him at the end. and both Law and Kid are far weaker than Luffy at this point. even in Dressrosa Law landed a big attack but he admitted it himself that Luffy was the one who defeated Doffy .
this time i think Kid will help attacking while Law will aid them in their mobility and avoiding attacks

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Oden was probably capable of besting that version of Kaido in the long run. Advanced Haki Luffy could probably be able to one man him but I'm still skeptical he would have fared so good

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oden to kill Kaido in 2 hits ?!?!?

Ive never such retardism. My man cannot even take a hit from Kaido. What kind of glass cannon would Oden have to be lmao:suresure:
? Its a fact. Oden put kaido down then had a free shot on kaidos head if the momo shit didnt happen kaido was dead