Current Events Luffy and Sanji duoship

It likely took a lot of time to do that lol.

Love their relationship. Sanji is quite crazy too so they had their funny moments, when they both are stupid. Also when Luffy jokes about Sanji or when Luffy steals meat in the fridge.
They also have their fight and badass moments. FIght against Satori. When Luffy carried Sanji in the snow. etc
And obviously sadder moments, with WCI and when Sanji hit Sanji.

Its a great duo.
Yh I like the fact that Luffy carried Sanji in Drum Island, and Sanji carried Luffy in WCI. And how Luffy is so confident that with Sanji around....he can relax.

And yh theyre very alike when the mood is light. Sanji always parties and dances with Luffy, and how both of them have the most gags.

Yh I like the fact that Luffy carried Sanji in Drum Island, and Sanji carried Luffy in WCI. And how Luffy is so confident that with Sanji around....he can relax.

And yh theyre very alike when the mood is light. Sanji always parties and dances with Luffy, and how both of them have the most gags.
I agree that they’re a great duo but Usopp and luffy have the most gags

Their gags are certainly cool spirit wise. Perhaps not aestethically since I don't like angry Sanji's expressions, but that is not too relevant I suppose. So that is it.

I wish in general for this manga to feature more interactions comparable to the ones we acknowledged during the Pre Timeskip experience, that would be delightful.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
If you think about it, both Sanji and Luffy had both mentors who made great sacrifices for them (Shanks gave up his left arm to save Luffy, and Zeff gave up his right leg for Sanji), and ultimately gave them the motivation and the purpose to believe that they could achieve their dream.

Sanji understands Luffy’s personality to the point that he rarely shows shock or surprise at Luffy’s outrageous actions and decisions. In fact, he is often one of the people to assure the rest of the crew or other people that Luffy knows what he is doing which proves his leadership. In Thriller Bark, Sanji volunteered to give his life in exchange for Luffy’s when Sanji was standing next to Zoro, but was ultimately stopped by Zoro. After that, Brook acknowledging their will of sacrifice.

When Bege stated the crew would fall under Big Mom’s wing via Sanji marriage to Pudding, Sanji ferociously rejected the idea, saying that Luffy would never bow to anyone else. And even boldly stating like Zoro before him that “Luffy will become the Pirate King”, which angering Bege.

Sanji and Luffy have a great trust in each other as seen most recently when Luffy trusted Sanji to fight off Big Mom and travel all the way to Zou while protecting Caesar, Momonosuke and the rest of the crew from all danger. Sanji succeeded and Luffy was confident Sanji could look after himself even when the cook was missing from Zou, but Luffy became concerned when he learnt that Sanji had gotten entangled in a Yonko’s political plans, and decided to go retrieve him from his “wedding” to Pudding.

When Cracker told Luffy that Sanji would most likely be happy with the Charlotte Family and turn away from the Straw Hats, Luffy angrily attacked him telling him not to put words in Sanji’s mouth. When Sanji actually said what Cracker said to Luffy, directly, after violently kicking Luffy off the Cat Carriage, and then telling him to begone, Luffy immediately expressed his doubt over Sanji’s words as being sincere.

Luffy then opted to not defend himself or run away when Sanji proceeded to beat him without mercy, and after being defeated, Luffy brings Sanji to tears when he expresses that he will still not turn his back on him. Luffy declared his dedication to Sanji and refused to move on without him on his journey and eating anything other then Sanji’s cooking, while at the same time declaring Sanji’s bigoted comments as forced and fake. Luffy claimed he can’t become the Pirate King without Sanji which highlights how crucial and important Sanji is to the crew.

Later after he and Nami were captured and Pudding came to their cell, she whispered the truth to Luffy that she was planning to kill Sanji at their wedding (as well as him and Nami later), Luffy became further enraged and was determined to break free to protect his friend, even willing to rip off both his arms to escape.

After being freed by Jinbe, while storming the palace, Luffy was found by Reiju, who informed him that Sanji has become aware of Pudding’s true nature, much to Luffy’s relief. Luffy then learns the reason for Sanji’s actions before returning to the place where Luffy promised to wait for Sanji. In the same way, Sanji could not forgo his care for his captain, as when Bobbin tried to eat the Meat (meant for Luffy) from Sanji’s Bento box, Sanji became enraged and kicked down the pirate- inadvertently risking Zeff's life in process.

This worth noting as Sanji almost never denies anybody food, but cared more for his starving captain than keeping his deal with the Big Mom Pirates. Sanji traveled through Sweet City and soon found his captain at the spot that he promised to meet with him which brought to his face. And it's probably one of the most emotional scene ever.:pepemy:

Just as he did with Nami and Chopper at Punk Hazard, Luffy understood when a decision was important to Sanji, and decided to support that decision. When Sanji stated that he could not leave Whole Cake Island with Luffy after learning of Big Mom’s plot to assassinate his family, Luffy responded simply that was who Sanji was, and that he and the Straw Hats would help Sanji wreck Big Mom’s plans.

Luffy helps Sanji going through the darkest time of all:josad::pepemotion: Tear is falling into my eyes right now:pepehands:

So yeah, that's my opinion about the relationship between Luffy and Sanji.:feelsokeman: If you have any question then you can always reply to me.:pagemoji:

#Bromance:catrude:

Idk man I kinda agree with Seth but it feels like this thread only exists because of the last chapter. See a lot of threads on Sanji or zero based on that. Just a bait for certain people maybe. Too many threads on sanji/zoro which are pretty much baits or trying to make certain people good about cause maybe.