Speculations Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido?

Greg to this question:
I dont mind Zoro helping but some people are saying that Zoro will be the one to beat Kaido and I dont really want that.
Greg: Won't happen

Second question: what do think zoro role against kadio ?! Same as sanji with wedding cake ?!
Greg: Interesting question. Could be in order to help Momonosuke get his cut in. Luffy can't puncture his scales but he can beat his ass from the inside now. Zoro can slice a spot open and Momo can Smaug his ass.

I thought momo was supposed to cut orochi

Greg:
Never fear, he will. But if Zoro needs to do something against Kaido, and Luffy can attack him from the outside, it'd be poetic if both were used to take him out. One to open a hole and the other to deliver the sunacchi!

So Greg is saying that Momo will be the MVP by taking down Kaido and Orochi...isnt that to much?

Do you think that Greg has all information to get to that conclusion? How reliable are Greg prediction?
Greg knows nothing. The grandmaster will cut and kill Kaido. Zoro will be the key piece of the fight.
Post automatically merged:

Momo cutting/killing Kaido would be trash. Zoro killing Kaido would be best. Momo whole arc is him not trying to be strong like his father, but to be his own man. Why would he follow in his father's footsteps and cut Kaido. He should cut Orochi, like his father failed to do.

Last edited:

One Piece Cross Epoch - draw by Akira Toriyama and Eiichiro Oda year 2006.

What I find fascinating is that Oda had a clear idea about the Kuzuki clan symbol already for 2006.

An other character with that symbol is Luffy for the cover page chap 310.

Today for the sbs we got fan art with Oden (kuzuki clan) vs kaido the dragon.

Maybe I am wrong but Oda planned long time ago to let Zoro&Luffy fighting Kaido

Maybe 1 attack or some small assists with the Worst gen.
But this is Luffy's manga and Luffy's fight for PK. Luffy isn't tag teaming with Zoro against Mihawk.
Zoro didn't even interfere in the fight vs. Moria for both of their shadows when Luffy got there lol, Zoro will watch his back if he doesn't end up staying down as Luffy has suggested his entire crew to in 989.

But this is Luffy's manga and Luffy's fight for PK. Luffy isn't tag teaming with Zoro against Mihawk.
Zoro didn't even interfere in the fight vs. Moria for both of their shadows when Luffy got there lol, Zoro will watch his back if he doesn't end up staying down as Luffy has suggested his entire crew to in 989.
:seriously:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy didnt say that to his crew but to the samurai below who responded.
Zoro and luffy were only talking about reaching the roof.

Luffy didnt say that to his crew but to the samurai below who responded.
Zoro and luffy were only talking about reaching the roof.
He said you guys, while posing with his crew, the samurai are allied and helping him out, but are you seriously suggesting he wasn't saying it to his crew also? Odd take, but fair enough, you'll have to wait until further chapters come out to see if Luffy's crew assist him in getting up there, or if the nameless faceless samurai and Hyo are the sole mvps.

I'm on the fence as to whether Zoro will help his captain clear a path and stay down or go up with him. We will see in 10 chapters or so, it could go either way, to say that it will definitely go Zoro's way is also an odd take.

Luffy also said I'm going up to beat kaido, not we.
He didn't bother to look for Zoro when he was going up and just luckily saw him squaring up against Queen.
Luffy's priority is to go up and fight Kaido, if Zoro manages to keep up, great, if not, he won't wait for him.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He said you guys, while posing with his crew, the samurai are allied and helping him out, but are you seriously suggesting he wasn't saying it to his crew also? Odd take, but fair enough, you'll have to wait until further chapters come out to see if Luffy's crew assist him in getting up there, or if the nameless faceless samurai and Hyo are the sole mvps.

I'm on the fence as to whether Zoro will help his captain clear a path and stay down or go up with him. We will see in 10 chapters or so, it could go either way, to say that it will definitely go Zoro's way is also an odd take.

Luffy also said I'm going up to beat kaido, not we.
He didn't bother to look for Zoro when he was going up and just luckily saw him squaring up against Queen.
Luffy's priority is to go up and fight Kaido, if Zoro manages to keep up, great, if not, he won't wait for him.
Luffy and zoro tried to go up. Got stopped by queen then spoke about going back up. Luffys line at the end is to the samurai not the shs as the samurai respond at the end of that chapter and the next chapter.
Its not a take. Its what happened.