Character Discussion Luffy died as a character

They dont call him Luffy anymore but the sun god or joyboy
The robot,zunesha,the giants all call him that
Luffy never defeated Kaido it was joyboy
Kaido"joyboy is the one that will defeat me"

Apparently joyboy can store haki ,look when g5 revived him it was a burst of joyboy s haki not Luffy s

Oda ruined his mc.Itns not about Luffy no more its all about soyboy and nika
I mean look at the bs wank in egghead(nika this nika that)
Next arc is elbaf where giants worship nika
Pathetic.

@RayanOO @SakazOuki @HA001 @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @JoNdule @SkySanji @Erkan12 @DonWick @Ven437 @HeroesNZ @MarineHQ @zenox @Lor D. Coast @ZenZu @TheAncientCenturion @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @Peroroncino @Topi Jerami @Nadel @Sir Yasheen @ShadyOjiro @Zemlya @kekaro
@Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Moegara @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Kurozumi Wiwi etc

They dont call him Luffy anymore but the sun god or joyboy
The robot,zunesha,the giants all call him that
Luffy never defeated Kaido it was joyboy
Kaido"joyboy is the one that will defeat me"

Apparently joyboy can store haki ,look when g5 revived him it was a burst of joyboy s haki not Luffy s

Oda ruined his mc.Itns not about Luffy no more its all about soyboy and nika
I mean look at the bs wank in egghead(nika this nika that)
Next arc is elbaf where giants worship nika
Pathetic.

@RayanOO @SakazOuki @HA001 @nik87 @ShishioIsBack @JoNdule @SkySanji @Erkan12 @DonWick @Ven437 @HeroesNZ @MarineHQ @zenox @Lor D. Coast @ZenZu @TheAncientCenturion @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @Peroroncino @Topi Jerami @Nadel @Sir Yasheen @ShadyOjiro @Zemlya @kekaro
@Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Moegara @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Kurozumi Wiwi etc
It's true,...
Kaido realized everything.

Last edited:
I just have difficulty in figuring out how these developments support the traits that made Luffy the premier protagonist in shonen. He gives less of a fuck about the plot than he did before Arlong, his DF is not a turd he polished but the most important power in the world, and every time he loses things get less difficult for him.