Future Events Luffy should not be getting back up after this

But why?
I will understand and call bs if luffy is up and keep using g4 for like half an hour.
But if luffy get up and unlocks awakening, for me its ok.
He didn't get ko and let's not forget about the will of D.
Those guys stand up again and again and it's too hard to keep them down, unless you are a giant and someone freeze you to death:josad:

Now that i think about it didn't that giant said that all his clan have the D in their name?
Im and giant strawhat?
Joyboy theory being a giant?
Luffy's awakening could turn him into giant?
Hmmm:wonderland:
Someone should make a thread about this i believe.

Last edited:
“keep your eye on luffy… i hope i can draw him well” - Oda, Jump Fest 2021.

Awakening incoming and Hawkins power up card may also come to the rescue

:kata:

Honestly, reviewing the chapter, rather than Luffy getting up yet again in order to defeat Kaido for good, it seems much more likely that Momonosuke does something. In terms of potential, he's the most powerful combatant left in the game (other than maybe Yamato), theoretically having all of the same powers as Kaido and a body similar to that of Oden.

Moreover, his conflict is the final inner conflict left to resolve in this arc. What will happen to Wano in the end is almost squarely on Momonosuke's shoulders and Momonosuke is still largely undecided. Moreover, we've get to see anything more than a silhouette of his human form.

I agree wholeheartedly. Luffy should not be getting up after this. Momonosuke (perhaps with Yamato's help) should be the one to finish this.

And then, to cap off our adventure into mythical japanese land and to answer the other final question of the arc: Momo should trap him underneath the Island of Onigashima much like Sun Wukong was trapped under a mountain.

Last edited:
No, it won't be if it happens.
Luffy handled quite well Kaido's last attack, so I wont be surprised if he gets up and is able to do an last attack via willpower.

And point 3 didnt happen btw. We didnt see Luffy being knocked out. We dont know.

P.S: there are other many bullshit happened in this chapter to complain about.

His friend, who knows how Wano will end said that it will have an unexpected ending
Source?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Kine'mon also ate shit and was standing up.
Like why shouldn't Luffy stand up? It will take time and Kaido will certainly wait for Luffy since now he is busy with the Mr Go guy. Give Kaido 10 minutes for the Mr Go guy, then Luffy will stand up.

1. Said that this G4 will be his last, he has no more power left
  2. Had to keep his G4 from running out of steam, gather his remaining strength for one last attack
  3. Got knocked out from a full power Bagua afterwards
If next chapter Luffy gets up, I call BS.
If Luffy gets any form of powerup so far into the fight, I call BS.
If someone comes in and stalls Kaido AGAIN(CP0 guy is a 1 shot), for Luffy to recover it would be a goddamm joke and Oda is not someone to do the same thing twice.

So i'ts interesting how Oda will handle this. His friend, who knows how Wano will end said that it will have an unexpected ending, so let's see. What do you guys think?
Death himself will fight Kaido watch and see:suresure::kuzanshut:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oda is not someone to do the same thing twice.
Literally everything Oda does in this series, he does at least three or four times with slightly repurposed details…you and I both know that everything you’ve said SHOULDN’T happen WILL come to pass, and Luffy will somehow get the W in the sixth round of a fight he’s now lost five times.

1. Said that this G4 will be his last, he has no more power left
  2. Had to keep his G4 from running out of steam, gather his remaining strength for one last attack
  3. Got knocked out from a full power Bagua afterwards
If next chapter Luffy gets up, I call BS.
If Luffy gets any form of powerup so far into the fight, I call BS.
If someone comes in and stalls Kaido AGAIN(CP0 guy is a 1 shot), for Luffy to recover it would be a goddamm joke and Oda is not someone to do the same thing twice.

So i'ts interesting how Oda will handle this. His friend, who knows how Wano will end said that it will have an unexpected ending, so let's see. What do you guys think?
Have you ever seen Muhammad Ali fight?

Right, just like when Law said the Huge ass awakened sword that created a huge hole in Wano was Law's last attack but then proceeded on owning Big Mom afterewards with another room that even copied Corazon-san's devil fruit ability.

:vistalaugh:

So zoro can pull up and kill kaido🤣🤣
Come on hahaha kaido is in his strongest form!! Zoro is half dead! You want the green haired mf to walk up to the roof dodge kaidos attack and what kill him with idk what attack.

So delusional.
Zoro has no strength left. Forget it LoIo cult