Versus Battle Luffy vs Itachi

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Find me a solid explanation of how Luffy gets away from Amaterasu. Until then Itachi murders Luffy.

Seth

โ€Ž
Ay with his lightning speed comfortably dodged Amaterasu. Luffy will have no issues dodging it either since Luffy >>> Ay in speed. Especially with his FS, Luffy has it way easier to dodge Amaterasu.
Future Sight against Sharingan:seriously:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I wonder how effective Amaterasu would prove in the OP verse.

Like it is stated it can burn everything until it hits it and there's nothing to prevent that normally, at least in verses in which ninja techniques do not exist.

Seth

โ€Ž
I wonder how effective Amaterasu would prove in the OP verse.

Like it is stated it can burn everything until it hits it and there's nothing to prevent that normally, at least in verses in which ninja techniques do not exist.
It doesn't fucking matter. No one besides Blackbeard probably can stop it let alone nullify it.

Seth

โ€Ž
Future Sight > Sharingan in pre-cog.
Luffy can't use FS at will. You just need to distract him and he loses the focus required to use it.

Luffy dies in this one.

Luffy can't use FS at will. You just need to distract him and he loses the focus required to use it.

Luffy dies in this one.
That's nonsense. PIS doesn't matter.
And besides, Itachi is much more limited since using Amaterasu drains a lot of chakra. He cannot spam that without risks.

Luffy, without restricted to plot or his goofiness, would dodge that easily.

Anyway, in-character Luffy still loses badly.

Seth

โ€Ž
That's nonsense. PIS doesn't matter.
And besides, Itachi is much more limited since using Amaterasu drains a lot of chakra. He cannot spam that without risks.

Luffy, without restricted to plot or his goofiness, would dodge that easily.

Anyway, in-character Luffy still loses badly.
Speed or not you know Itachi ain't Naruto or casual brawler to engage with someone having an advantage over him.

Itachi would work his way over Luffy's speed.

If speed was everything Flash would be the strongest superhero in the verse. ( I just added this for comparison you don't need to answer this one ).

Speed or not you know Itachi ain't Naruto or casual brawler to engage with someone having an advantage over him.

Itachi would work his way over Luffy's speed.

If speed was everything Flash would be the strongest superhero in the verse. ( I just added this for comparison you don't need to answer this one ).
If both are out of character, what stops Luffy from blitzing Itachi without any issues?

Itachi could barely block a lightning strike with his susanoo.

That is a faulty comparison. Whilst Flash is one of the fastest characters in DC, there are simply other characters who are absolutely above time and space either way. Hence Flash being fast would be useless against those characters.
Whereas, we're talking about two mortal characters within similar ballparks but one of them is way faster than the other one. What says that Luffy wouldn't blitz Itachi?

Seth

โ€Ž
Itachi could barely block a lightning strike with his susanoo.
:seriously:
It's like using Sickbeard to gauge Akainu's capabilities at 100%.

Amaterasu is no problem as long it doesnยดt hit Luffy. People like Ay dodge it without trouble, so will Luffy.
Plus, he canยดt even suprised by it, because his Precognition. The only problem that exist would be Gen-Jutsu and if Itachi activates his Susanoo. I would say, as long the battle appeared in charcter, Itachi uses the old fashioned way and Gen-Jutsu GG.