Chapter Discussion Luffy VS Kaido is getting boring.

:kobeha:

I remember you are an admiral wanker ; kaido rapes them hard
It isn't even about downplaying the Yonko. Their fights are very straightforward. Crocodile, Doflamingo and Katakuri were enemies with a wide variety of abilities, making their fights very interesting.

Big Mom and Kaido are supposed to be individuals at the top regarding abilities and Haki Mastery. Yet they attack as if Orc Brutes.

YES... I hope this kaido luffy saga ends soon. It is getting old. However, I am also still looking forward to seeing how Luffy awakens. I will leave it to Oda to decide. idk, what the best. To be honest, I just miss Sanji. His last panel has been two months ago, and I can't even recall how many chapters have passed since then. I've started to lose hope...:catcry:

Did you guys want Luffy to beat Kaido in round 2 or 3 itself? Then you guys would've been complaining about a lack of struggle, Oda rushing things, Kaido being underwhelming etc.

Oda is showing what it means to not only fight a Yonko, but the most powerful character in One Piece right now. I think it's entirely fine that Luffy has struggled so much and taken this many Ls against the World's Strongest Creature. It'll make that win at the very end all the more satisfying.

well vs crocodile the first seven warlord of sea luffy lost 2 times , so it,s possible vs yonko luffy lost 4 times .
although i agree the fight feels Repetitive in croco fight luffy lost because of logia then lost because he is run out of water and croco boy have " Absorption" skill form suna suna no mi then luffy win because his blood can be use as water replacement
but vs kaido ... advCOC then gear 4 then ...?? awakening maybe or team battle? :luuh:

Did you guys want Luffy to beat Kaido in round 2 or 3 itself? Then you guys would've been complaining about a lack of struggle, Oda rushing things, Kaido being underwhelming etc.

Oda is showing what it means to not only fight a Yonko, but the most powerful character in One Piece right now. I think it's entirely fine that Luffy has struggled so much and taken this many Ls against the World's Strongest Creature. It'll make that win at the very end all the more satisfying.
All they do is bitch and cry about everything, Oda can't please everyone
  • Yonkou fans are fine with Luffys crazy struggle
  • Admirals fan and Mihawks fans want Kaido to be quickly defeated because its likely Luffy will not struggle that much in the future vs an Admiral aside from Akainu

Plenty of reasons for that.

1. Luffy is meant to surpass everyone alive, OP isn't a story where teamworks trumps might.

2. Luffy's fights have historically all ended in 1V1s

3. Luffy has taken 0 Ws this entire arc while Zoro/Sanji/Kid/Law all have
#1 is just incorrect, we are told multiple times his greatest ability is his "power to gather others around him". He will most likely beat Kaido, but it was still a Gauntlet match for Kaido, no way in hell Luffy vs 100% Kaido ends with Luffy winning. Scabbards, R5, Momo, Yamato, lifting island, Luffy's indomitable spirit, ???, all factors that will take Kaido down, even if goldfish readers only remember/acknowledge the final 1 or 2 chapters of a fight .

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Do you think the Government hinted at Luffy's devil fruit to awaken soon?

And yet he didn't awake yet but they were already talking about as if it did? 🤔