Chapter Discussion Luffy was Knocked out before Zoro. This proves that Zoro's endurance is superior to Luffy's.

Like the title presents. Zoro took on Hakai and got all his bones broken but wasn't knocked out. Luffy on the other took Ragnarok and got knocked out completely. This should prove that Zoro's endurance is superior to Luffy's
And we know for a fact that Zoro was protecting him during all the fight.
So Zoro took more damage, waste more stamina than him and was never out of haki nor KOed until the « Thunder Bagua » with advanced CoC.

A beast :steef::steef:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Like the title presents. Zoro took on Hakai and got all his bones broken but wasn't knocked out. Luffy on the other took Ragnarok and got knocked out completely. This should prove that Zoro's endurance is superior to Luffy's
Comparison doesn't make any sense.

Luffy took Ragnarok square, he got hit by it clean. Zoro briefly blocked hakai and the force of the attack shredded him. The attack never landed on Zoro. Apples to oranges.

Comparison doesn't make any sense.

Luffy took Ragnarok square, he got hit by it clean. Zoro briefly blocked hakai and the force of the attack shredded him. The attack never landed on Zoro. Apples to oranges.
It does when one attack is significantly weaker than the other.

Zoro in briefly blocking the entire island busting force, absorbed that force which is why his body got shredded. That force absorbed even momentarily was still an island busting force something Ragnarok doesn't compare

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I just think about the notion he apparently tanked Hakai's explosion and despite the attack had been deflected it was probably still quite the blow.

He even tanked multiple attacks and Thunder Bagua is the strongest Kaido came up with so far most likely and he tanked it post broken bones and is still up and kickin.