Chapter Discussion Luffy was Knocked out before Zoro. This proves that Zoro's endurance is superior to Luffy's.

One attack breaks all of Zoro's bones. The other knocks Luffy out. Discuss the implication and all I'm met with is excuses;

But but Zoro took it momentarily and Luffy took his attack fully so it can't be compared
Post automatically merged:

What does the COC element even cause? Why does Luffy use it now against Kaido?
Increases attack power.
We already knew COC could cause damage when Shanks started breaking wood.
What Luffy is doing is coating COC along with his penetrating haki to do more damage

Wrong again. Zoro didnt any psyhical attack and he lost with 2 attack: 1 sec Hakai and TB(Law took most damage abd TB just effected Zoro)

Luffy took Ragnarook full and he back so fast.
Is that why the attack destroyed his insides and Luffy didn't break anything?

The situations between hakai and ragnarok are indeed different. However, Zoro seemingly with his bones destroyed went on to launch an offensive against both big mom and Kaido. Is that not a textbook "endurance" feat?

Luffy after getting hit buy ragnarok is out completely until the end of this chapter. I guess the question is, could Luffy block hakai like Zoro did for whatever duration, and then proceed to launch his own offensive like Zoro did?

Zoron fans once again denial
Being?

The situations between hakai and ragnarok are indeed different. However, Zoro seemingly with his bones destroyed went on to launch an offensive against both big mom and Kaido. Is that not a textbook "endurance" feat?

Luffy after getting hit buy ragnarok is out completely until the end of this chapter. I guess the question is, could Luffy block hakai like Zoro did for whatever duration, and then proceed to launch his own offensive like Zoro did?
Exactly. The point is not even equating the two situations because it is clear the situations are not the same.

These guys are just deflecting from real point which is based on endurance. Is Zoro enduring the Hakai damage a better endurance feat than Luffy getting knocked out by Ragnarok? It clearly is.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Ragnarok was hyped too consistently out of a misconception. As a matter of fact Boro Breath had covered G4's face in blood whilst Ragnarok would fail to inflict substantial damage to a more exposed Luffy.

Thunder Bagua and Boro Breath remain Kaido's strongest assets until proven contrarily.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I guess the question is, could Luffy block hakai like Zoro did for whatever duration, and then proceed to launch his own offensive like Zoro did?
And the only way to tell is if both were put in the same situation. As it stands, there is no means for comparison.

I don't think Luffy could block hakai like Zoro did, because his defense isn't as effective, endurance isn't even the biggest factor there. (But if you transferred the damage Zoro took from that attack to Luffy, would Luffy still be able to fight like Zoro? That's a different question, or if Zoro took ragnarok the same way Luffy did, and reacted differently, then we can talk about proving something)

These guys are just deflecting from real point which is based on endurance. Is Zoro enduring the Hakai damage a better endurance feat than Luffy getting knocked out by Ragnarok? It clearly is.
Again, pointless comparison. Sure you can call it a better endurance feat, Luffy got KOd after all.

But Zoro blocking hakai and enduring its effect on his body, doesn't guarantee he wouldn't get knocked out if he took Ragnarok clean. You need to stop comparing the two situations and just say Zoro had the best endurance feat on the rooftop and leave it at that.

Last edited:
Being?

Exactly. The point is not even equating the two situations because it is clear the situations are not the same.

You literally make it a point in your OP to compare both lmao. Especially when Zoro didn't endure the full brunt of Hakai to begin with

:kaidowhat:

Last edited: