Future Events Luffy will not beat Kaido

Luffy: basically told Yamato to fuck off with a smile because he wanted to 1vs1 Kaido
Yamato: Luffy is the only one who can take down Kaido
Zoro and Sanji: multiple times agree that their captain will take down Kaido with complete confidence in him

zorotards: zOrO WiLL jOIn LufFy
How many times did Luffy say he wants to beat someone alone but still got his ass carried by others? How many times did he say he would defeat Kaido alone but then the roof top 5 happened and the duo yamato and luffy happened? Do you really think Luffy is going to beat Kaido before Sanji and Zoro will beat King? Talk about being delusional. Luffy never beat a major opponent like an emperor in a fair 1v1.

He will never be strong enough to beat fresh Kaido by himself.
However, he needs some kind of win in this arc because he got nothing to show for so far.
Bringing exhausted Kaido down to 0% stamina, for at least a minute is an ok consolation price.
Even in Kaido's current state, after holding up Onigashima, and fighting for well over an hour against multiple opponents, and receiving dozens of attacks, he's still strong enough to defeat King and Queen at the same time. Not a good look for ya boy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Even in Kaido's current state, after holding up Onigashima, and fighting for well over an hour against multiple opponents, and receiving dozens of attacks, he's still strong enough to defeat King and Queen at the same time. Not a good look for ya boy.
Just like he defeated Luffy and Yamato...
We know already that you can throw hundreds of people at Kaido and it wont matter if their damage is not sufficient...
Considering that he fought Big Mom and Shanks, top tiers with top haki and has no scratches, why are you celebrating him beating YCs?
Which "my boy" do you refer to? I dont see any of my boys in Luffy vs Kaido...

Zkk fans :"Zoro will kill Kaido because we see hints from our ass"
Also ZKK cultist : "Luffy won't beat Kaido 1vs1" because because (insert random shitty excuses)
Post automatically merged:

Zoro feeding so many users.

Zoro Fans thanks to the rich table, but not exclusively.
Pretty Ironic considering a Zoro stan made a thread to say Luffy won't beat Kaido