Future Events Luffy will not beat Kaido

I believe that kaido will see potential in luffy acknowledge his strength. As hinted earlier by oda that all kaido wants to achive is a glorious death in a great war, and we all know a great war is on its way (war between straw hats and world government).

So I believe that they will both come to an understanding finally and kaido will leave wano kingdom alone in exchange for a slice of the action in the great war.
This theory is also explains the fact that what shanks told kaido when kaido met shanks and shanks stopped him from fighting in the battle of the best so quickly. Shanks must have proposed something similar to kaido that he must wait for a more fierce war is on its way, and he will get his wish fulfilled in the war.

Conclusion: Nither kaido nor Luffy will win this battle, but Kaido will align himself with Luffy , thus making Luffy a stronger pirate and a stronger presence on the globe.

Alone? I doubt so? With assistance? Yea. Like Zoro and Sanji helping him, with Zoro having the killing blow. :cheers:
Luffy: basically told Yamato to fuck off with a smile because he wanted to 1vs1 Kaido
Yamato: Luffy is the only one who can take down Kaido
Zoro and Sanji: multiple times agree that their captain will take down Kaido with complete confidence in him

zorotards: zOrO WiLL jOIn LufFy