Character Discussion Luffy & Zoro Parallels All Throughout One Piece

Zoro is not 100% equal to Luffy but very close and comparable to him. A bit below, sure, but still close enough to be comparable.

That's what has always been from the start (Whiskey Peak), to the mid (Gear 2/3 and Ashura), to the further (training with Rayleigh and training with Mihawk), to now (Advanced Conqueror Haki and Advanced Conqueror Haki), to the end (surpassing Shanks/Roger/Joy Boy and surpassing Mihawk/Rayleigh/Ryuma).

Try to name a better duo than these two. I'll wait.

Zoro is not 100% equal to Luffy but very close and comparable to him. A bit below, sure, but still close enough to be comparable.

That's what has always been from the start (Whiskey Peak), to the mid (Gear 2/3 and Ashura), to the further (training with Rayleigh and training with Mihawk), to now (Advanced Conqueror Haki and Advanced Conqueror Haki), to the end (surpassing Shanks/Roger/Joy Boy and surpassing Mihawk/Rayleigh/Ryuma).

Try to name a better duo than these two. I'll wait.

Nice one bro especially the last one love it:finally:

i think your confusing parralells with Zoro being Luffys underling.

usopp= best friend
zoro= counterpart
Sanji=most trusted crewmember

i mean he did let Sanji captain his ship for weeks.

usopp has more powerful and plentiful parralells

usopp was the original firstmate
Usopp is the only other member that allways wheres a hat
usopp said if Luffy couldn't ever peform then Usopp would step in.
during the lucchi fight he threathened to step in and gave luffy the speech he needed to win
fufilling his job as firstmate
Usopp was originally probabpy Blackbeard and his fight with Luffy was probably going to be Blackbeard leaving the crew and starting his own instead of being a former whitebeard pirate.