Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

I am aware of the qualities and that's why I am saying that Sanji won't get CoC, and if he does get CoC, he won't even conquer fodder. My dog's willpower>Sanji's willpower
Having the willpower to uphold your principles even at the risk of death >>> "Just hit girl lol"
Post automatically merged:

Also, Ace: "Is it ok I was born?" "Ace: I will make Whitebeard the King. Ace: Cried.

I mean, you guys are far too stupid for Sanji. I mean your IQ drops through the floor.

Having the willpower to uphold your principles even at the risk of death >>> "Just hit girl lol"

Also, Ace: "Is it ok I was born?" "Ace: I will make Whitebeard the King. Ace: Cried.

I mean, you guys are far too stupid for Sanji. I mean your IQ drops through the floor.
If he gets CoC, I imagine him using a CoC burst to knock out some fodder. And after he knocks them out, he starts crying because he knocked out some women too. Either that or I imagine him thinking in his head "Ok, time to knock this guys, except for the girls" *insert nosebleed* and that's what I call "a true King.
Also, note that like Oden, Ace abandoned his conqueror's spirit a long time ago.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I am aware of the qualities and that's why I am saying that Sanji won't get CoC, and if he does get CoC, he won't even conquer fodder. My dog's willpower>Sanji's willpower
If Sanji gets the CoC, I imagine just using it to mix it with the CoO. Just like Zoro will probably only use it to mix with CoA.

Oda has already stated that among the 3 Luffy is the one who has the specialty in CoC, he will probably be the only one to master the technique to knock out specific opponents.

If he gets CoC, I imagine him using a CoC burst to knock out some fodder. And after he knocks them out, he starts crying because he knocked out some women too. Either that or I imagine him thinking in his head "Ok, time to knock this guys, except for the girls" *insert nosebleed* and that's what I call "a true King.
Also, note that like Oden, Ace abandoned his conqueror's spirit a long time ago.
:akasalt:

Do you think Joyboy was a pirate?

As of now, I still see Im as a much superior entity, something that can't be took down in a 1v1 battle
His/Her hax will be out of this world, and characters like Dragon will fight him/her for sure
[
I think Joyboy was definitely not a law abiding citizen with his strong connection to the outlawed poneglyphs and the world government erasing him from history as well as his treasure.

If we’re comparing legendary characters to other shonen

Imu - Kaguya
Joyboy - Sage of Six Paths
Rox - Madara
Roger - Hashirama

If Sanji gets the CoC, I imagine just using it to mix it with the CoO. Just like Zoro will probably only use it to mix with CoA.

Oda has already stated that among the 3 Luffy is the one who has the specialty in CoC, he will probably be the only one to master the technique to knock out specific opponents.
Please, Post timeskip Sanji has lady plot armor. They'll probably just decide to marry him or suddenly join his side because he said they were pretty

Charisma (even enemies getting enchanted by Sanji qualities)

Leadership (leading multiple groups)

Willpower (giving his life for the group and acting as a protective guardian of the weaker members of the group, and Zeff himself recognizing that Sanji has a similar willpower to Luffy's)

Portrayal (every time CoC was used in front of Zoro and Sanji, both have special panels)

Charisma (even enemies getting enchanted by Sanji qualities)
By Sanji being handsome? They complimented Zoro's strength, the rare thing that is seeing him as something different than the captain, his killing intent, a willpower strong enough to chase eitehr die or accomplish his dream and then you have ppl like Yasui that ended up following him basically because of his charisma. Did they comment about Sanji regarding this things?
Leadership (leading multiple groups)
Fair point.
Willpower (giving his life for the group and acting as a protective guardian of the weaker members of the group, and Zeff himself recognizing that Sanji has a similar willpower to Luffy's)
Being a protector doesn't mean that you have a lot of willpower. It just means that you are willing to protect the weaker. Which is basically Sanji's job in the crew. And well, i didn't see that willpower when he kicked Luffy. Someone with a lot of willpower will fight against something unfair. Sanji just went with it.
Portrayal (every time CoC was used in front of Zoro and Sanji, both have special panels)
Sanji: "So he really does have the talent". Nothing spectacular.
Zoro: "That's what I expected from a guy who calls himself my captain".

Like, look at his situation with Black Maria. Do you imagine Roger, WB, Oden, Luffy, Rayleigh... etc screaming "Robin help me". Yes, I know that she is a woman but what is he going to do? Use a selective CoC blast so he doesn't knock out women or is he going to knock them out just to cry after that?