Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

Irrelevant to his resolve to sacrifice his dream.

When he sticks with the Straw Hats and face difficulties along them he can trust he will survive because of the interdependance each crewmate shares with the others. In Kuma's case, he was alone, with the rest of his friends unconscious and aware he had no way to leave that situation nor to defeat a much stronger enemy than himself.

And Zoro dying in exchange for his friends's lives would have meant saying forever goodbye to his dream, and Luffy dying against Kuzan or leaving himself to the darkness of failing at rescuing Ace would have meant saying forever goodbye to his dream, and Sanji still having a chance to somehow deal with the situation in spite of the huge psychological impact and risks in order to save his father would have meant saying forever goodbye to his dream. It almost feels like these are human beings instead of willpower machines and may face difficult situations that will challenge their dreams.
Zoro follows the "if I don't survive this, then it means that my destiny wasn't to become the WSS." And we all know that he would rather die than fail on his dream so it is pointless.

He wanted the WSS to train him to protect his captain. Now, unless you thinkg that Luffy also surrendered his dream once he accepted Rayleigh's training then we don't have anything to discuss. It looks like getting training from someone strong = abandoning your dreams. Zoro had the will to abandon his pride just so he can become stronger to protect his captain. And then you have Sanji who instead of giving his all to solve the problems, he instead kicked Luffy in the face. One has the will to abandon his pride to pretect his captain and the other one has the will to kick his captain in the face.
Hahahahahahahhahaahaha.
Worororrororororororoorroom
Luffy listened advices . Not kneeled anybody
When zoro kneel mihaws. You just made up acceptable reason like pride , protecting captain.
When sanji made same thing, you just made something to show sanji bad.

Sanji know that luffy couldn't beat big mom. And he could die. After meeting luffy, he said again. Luffy,
I will go death. Please leave here.
To understand better I'm writing again.

I'm going death. Kneeling = ooooo awesome.
To walking dead = he is too weak.dddd

When sanji made same thing, you just made something to show sanji bad.
Oh so Sanji kneeled to Big Mom? Then where did this panel come from?

Nice kneeling you got there. Zoro kneeled to Mihawk just to become stronger so that he doesn't need to kick his captain like Sanji did.
Now kicking your captain = protecting him. Why would you speak with him and ask for some help when you can kick him in the face when he comes to see you with a smile? Ewww.

Nice kneeling you got there. Zoro kneeled to Mihawk just to become stronger so that he doesn't need to kick his captain like Sanji did.
Now kicking your captain = protecting him. Why would you speak with him and ask for some help when you can kick him in the face when he comes to see you with a smile? Ewww.
I wanna just one question. Do you think sanji will have advanced CoO ?

Also I'm answering question. He knows that luffys level is not even close BM.
Sanji had two option.
First , he leave his family and escape.
Second, he remain his family to die.

And that point , sanji know that he couldn't do first option. Second option is dangerous. And he preferred to die with his family. Why he want to help ? Why luffy die because of family issue ?
Post automatically merged:

Future sight? Yeah, I do see him getting FS. His fast and agile combat style would thank him.
Okey. Without CoC, Can you tell me anyone to able to use advanced haki ?

I mean, CoC really deserved a buff. The rarest haki, one that determines who was chosen by heaven and who wasn't yet it was fodder control till 6 chapters ago. A buff was required, even CoA/CoO was more poweful than CoC even tho anyone could get them.
not that.. the premise of every top tier having it in all fine with Acoc.. but i never wanted it to be mandatory..

but if zoro has it.. it is what it is.. can't do nothing except be optimistic about zoro's development even if it wasn't in favor of what thought

Because it's the year of Sanji and you all think he's a conqueror
thats a redundant reason..

not combat centric = no combat development

Okey. Without CoC, Can you tell me anyone to able to use advanced haki ?
Someone who uses ACoA and that doesn't have CoC? Sure: Sentomaru, Marigold, Kawamatsu, Hyogoro and the 3 og Admirals if you count them in because they didn't show Hao. (Not saying that they don't have CoC tho). And regarding internal destruction only Luffy and Rey showed it.
Also I'm answering question. He knows that luffys level is not even close BM.
Sanji had two option.
First , he leave his family and escape.
Second, he remain his family to die.

And that point , sanji know that he couldn't do first option. Second option is dangerous. And he preferred to die with his family. Why he want to help ? Why luffy die because of family issue ?
And then you have chad Zoro who knew that Luffy wasn't = to Kaido/Bm yet he said "fuck it, I am going to help my captain." Sanji didn't even tell them the situation to seek help or some tips at least. He straight up went for the kick.

not that.. the premise of every top tier having it in all fine with Acoc.. but i never wanted it to be mandatory..

but if zoro has it.. it is what it is.. can't do nothing except be optimistic about zoro's development even if it wasn't in favor of what thought
Once ACoC was revealed everyone knew that every solid top tier had it. It is what it is, after all, ACoC makes a big difference in a fight so having a Top Tier that doesn't have ACoC would put him at a disadvantage.

A picture worthy more than 100 essays.
showing emotions is weak willed...?

guess who cried after getting spanked by Mihawk

words worth NO SHIT SHERLOCK

honestly narrative here is getting molested left and right....tf is the point of even reasoning

Someone who uses ACoA and that doesn't have CoC? Sure: Sentomaru, Marigold, Kawamatsu, Hyogoro and the 3 og Admirals if you count them in because they didn't show Hao. (Not saying that they don't have CoC tho). And regarding internal destruction only Luffy and Rey showed it.

And then you have chad Zoro who knew that Luffy wasn't = to Kaido/Bm yet he said "fuck it, I am going to help my captain." Sanji didn't even tell them the situation to seek help or some tips at least. He straight up went for the kick.

Once ACoC was revealed everyone knew that every solid top tier had it. It is what it is, after all, ACoC makes a big difference in a fight so having a Top Tier that doesn't have ACoC would put him at a disadvantage.
yea it eez what it eez..

Of course I m not counting . I wanna proof . My theory point is starting from that point . if anyone want to use advanced haki model because the most powerful haki type , they must have CoC. If sanji use advanced CoO, at least he must have basic CoC.

Secondly, if my theory wrong, sanji will not get CoC.
But I'm not agreed your argument.

My argument is Oda loves showing indicates and making foreshadowing.

As you remember episode 357,
When zoro faced samurai, he said I'm looking for the one that to be said to cut Dragon.

Episode 1010, zoro cut dragon.

Until arriving onishgama, oda showed lots of clue about zoros CoC like monet and fish man island .

But for sanji , we did not see anything like that.

But not sanji is too weak. Just odas preferences .
I