Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

We have seen simple sailor can use armanent haki , at the WCI , simple soldier of BM can use skywalk.

Of course the best navier is Admiral level . All of them must have CoC.

Oda said everybody used Haki at marineford but we didnt show.
After marineford , we havent seen any admiral action .

Where did you get that Shiki has CoC, So far only confirmed CoC users from rox are Kaido Big Mom and Whitebeard
Which parallel Zoro Yamato and Luffy, as for Xebec i quite believe he's a parallel to BB not a SH

I love one piece as an action manga, but i think one piece have more than an action point. The main story of one piece is adventure of the straw hat pirates, they don't really need to stand above everyone else to get what they want. Almost all timeskip arc, they don't fight alone to take down a warlord or a yonko and i think oda will continue with this patern untill the end.

Straw hat doesn't really need surpass rocks crew and every member doesn't really need to have strongest power to reach the end.

Where did you get that Shiki has CoC, So far only confirmed CoC users from rox are Kaido Big Mom and Whitebeard
Which parallel Zoro Yamato and Luffy, as for Xebec i quite believe he's a parallel to BB not a SH
Should that even be doubted? Rayleigh said that "it can often be found in the type of people who make name for themselves in a global scale." Shiki wasn't just amongst the strongest members of the Rocks pirates, but he was also Roger's rival alongside Whitbeard. Shiki was part of the older generation and was already an established pirate before Kaido and Shanks appeared on the stage; he battled Roger, Garp and Sengoku and had the BIGGEST fleet at that time. The sheer fact that Shiki managed to build an enormous armada is already enough to make a strong case for his CoC haki, but if you're going to nitpick to that degree, then we can wait for more evidence.

You're completely wrong in this regard! CoC is a "complex" of things rather than one specific thing, it is the direct result of your strength rather than its cause. As Rayleigh said "conqueror's haki is unique because it cannot be trained, it grows with your own development/strength," and hence it can't be underestimated.

The Navy thinks that only CoC haki users can become a threat to them in the future, that by itself makes it singlehandedly "the most powerful ability in the world." You cannot attain advanced CoC without being strong, you have to first achieve "strength" and the result of that will be the advanced CoC haki.
That doesn't mean that Marineford Luffy is as powerful as a top tier who doesn't possess CoC.

It's as simple as it looks hence I'm not wrong at all.

All I asserted is that the power of a user is made up of many many components.

That doesn't mean that Marineford Luffy is as powerful as a top tier who doesn't possess CoC.
I specifically said ADVANCED CoC, how hard it can be?
All I asserted is that the power of a user is made up of many many components.
Conqueror's haki is made out of different factors. All CoC haki users are at the very least in YC tier and above, all characters who awakened CoC esaly reached YC tier. CoC users are bound to be strong and their potential is unlimited.

I specifically said ADVANCED CoC, how hard it can be?

Conqueror's haki is made out of different factors. All CoC haki users are at the very least in YC tier and above, all characters who awakened CoC esaly reached YC tier. CoC users are bound to be strong and their potential is unlimited.
And I was merely mentioning CoC in general at the beginning? Since you mention ACoC, what's your proof that no top tier lacking CoC haki is stronger than Current Luffy exactly? You realize how insane your argument is, excuse me? Because I did never implicate anything different since CoA is not CoC for example and physical strenght can be possessed without CoC. Does not really matter if CoC is empowered thanks to the empowerment of other stats.

And I was merely mentioning CoC in general at the beginning? Since you mention ACoC, what's your proof that no top tier lacking CoC haki is stronger than Current Luffy exactly? You realize how insane your argument is, excuse me? Because I did never implicate anything different since CoA is not CoC for example and physical strenght can be possessed without CoC. Does not really matter if CoC is empowered thanks to the empowerment of other stats.
Where did you get CoA? Are talking to me or someone else?

I spiceficly said ADVANCED CoC to make my point. My point is that CoC haki is THE MOST POWERFUL ABILITY, it is what truly matters.

Every comparison fills like forced comparison until it becomes clear with time, or gets debunked😂.
Not really. It doesn’t make any f**** sense to compare Sanji to WB just because both are “kind” “blond” “have facial hair” lol.
Same goes to the other weak comparisons.

And this doesn’t have anything to do with Sanji getting CoC or not. He may very well have it, but it doesn’t have anything to do with this WB comparison lol

Where did you get CoA? Are talking to me or someone else?

I spiceficly said ADVANCED CoC to make my point. My point is that CoC haki is THE MOST POWERFUL ABILITY, it is what truly matters.
I was addressing the original mistake. You had called me out for me inferring that the power of someone can be established by much more than CoC which is technically true considering CoC is not even necessarily the only prominent feature that determines someone's power level and many other stats can account. Marineford Luffy is certainly weaker than a plethora of characters. Even Current Luffy is possibly (probably) weaker than at least one character who doesn't feature ACoC. That was it basically and I was attempting to explain myself. :kayneshrug: That being said I never denied that CoC can't be trained and it can be empowered by empowering other stats, but that doesn't mean that CoC is the same as the other stats that's why my point stood.

The crew which Luffy's crew will surpass and you need to compare is Roger's crew, not that one.
It doesn't looks like at all.

Teach's crew is the one which resembles Rocks's crew by assembling a bunch of strong and selfish people with hardly any loyalty.

So your arguments about Sanji's getting Conqueror crumble before even starting.

The crew which Luffy's crew will surpass and you need to compare is Roger's crew, not that one.
It doesn't looks like at all.

Teach's crew is the one which resembles Rocks's crew by assembling a bunch of strong and selfish people with hardly any loyalty.

So your arguments about Sanji's getting Conqueror crumble before even starting.
In every shonen manga, the younger generation surpasses the generations before them, good or bad, it doesn't matter. It's hard for me to imagine strowhats ending up being weaker than the Rocks pirates considering how much fanservice is evolved in one piece. On top of that, we know that the "strowhats vs navy/wg" will happen at the end of one piece, and Luffy's three commanders will defeat three Admirals. All the future fights indicate one thing, that the main characters (strowhats) will surpass everyone: Strawhats vs Blackbeard pirates who very conveniently represent the Rocks pirates, strowhats vs navy, strowhats vs Goroseis.

In every shonen manga, the younger generation surpasses the generations before them, good or bad, it doesn't matter. It's hard for me to imagine strowhats ending up being weaker than the Rocks pirates considering how much fanservice is evolved in one piece. On top of that, we know that the "strowhats vs navy/wg" will happen at the end of one piece, and Luffy's three commanders will defeat three Admirals. All the future fights indicate one thing, that the main characters (strowhats) will surpass everyone: Strawhats vs Blackbeard pirates who very conveniently represent the Rocks pirates, strowhats vs navy, strowhats vs Goroseis.
In the first place, Rocks pirates are overrated.
That was when Garp and Roger weren't at their prime.
Neither BM or WB, much less Kaido who was an apprentice.

Roger's crew at their prime >> Rocks's crew.

So don't worry, Luffy's crew will surpass Roger's crew and therefore Rocks's crew as well.

Chinjao's statement to Luffy:

Luffy has 2 CoC users in the crew. It makes sense for Sanji and Usopp to have CoC because it indirectly helps Luffy's dream of becoming a PK.
I agree Sanji & Ussop have good chances but I don’t see Jimbe. I love our fish but he’s an older veteran and if he was going to unlock CoC I would think he’d have done so already.
Sure he's old but I still he will still get stronger in each arcs.
At this point you are giving CoC like everyone deserves it. "Hey, do you want CoC? Sure, come and get some." At this rate I might see "Nami has CoC and here is why"
But Nami is not strong.
Sanji didn't get it in WCI = he will never get it
Start dreaming about something more achievable like good CoA first then talk about CoC :endthis:
Tbh WCI was the best arc for Sanji to get it. After all, showing his father that he has CoC would allow him to prove himself. It was literally an arc where the main focus was Sanji. There won't be any arc related to Sanji as much as WCI. But if y'all want Sanji to get CoC randomly then go for it. As I said, I can't imagine a conqueror using a CoC blast based on gender. He will probably knock off the men just to get destroyed by the women.
Why would Sanji gets CoC before Zoro?
Why do you believe it stands as obvious?
Because Sanji is one of the main fighters of the crew.