Questions & Mysteries M3 - Shattered ... ? ?

Is there still a m3 ?

• Total voters
There never really was a monster trio to begin with. It was more of a fanmade thing than anything Oda ever took seriously. Zoro and Sanji were never on par with Luffy. This has been consistent across the entire story, most explicitly when Luffy beat somebody that was said to be roughly twice the strength of Zoro’s opponent.

The monster trio was mostly a construct that fans ran with to put Zoro and Sanji closer to Luffy’s level and more comparable to each other. Luffy would destroy them both no question right now, and it’s always been that way.

How can zoro be closer to luffy if he got 1 shot by killer whereas luffy took a much stronger attack from katakuri and could go on fighting him for a few more hours
I doubt luffy's endurance grew so much from the time hody bit him and ceaser knocked him out till when he beat katakuri. its simple , the plot needed both of them to be alive to eliminate their threat, once they do they can pass out. luffy wouldnt fare as well if katakuri didnt also put a jab through his chest to even up their fight. killer did no such thing .
but luffy is >
just not as much as people are suggesting. certainly not two times as strong for people referencing ennies lobby :pepeanger:

I doubt luffy's endurance grew so much from the time hody bit him and ceaser knocked him out till when he beat katakuri. its simple , the plot needed both of them to be alive to eliminate their threat, once they do they can pass out. luffy wouldnt fare as well if katakuri didnt also put a jab through his chest to even up their fight. killer did no such thing .
but luffy is >
just not as much as people are suggesting. certainly not two times as strong for people referencing ennies lobby :pepeanger:
Between that time luffy beat chinjao, doffy, and cracker. Yes he did grow that much
Post automatically merged:

He got hurt because he was in a 2vs1 situation and Post Wano Zoro will be way above à nerfed Zoro so what's your point ?
Luffy was in the exact same, if not worst circumstance and had significantly better portrayal

It was a 2v1(katakuri and flambé)
And unlike zoro, luffy was fighting a guy way stronger than him

Yet despite this, luffy was able to fight for several more hours and beat Kata

Between that time luffy beat chinjao, doffy, and cracker. Yes he did grow that much
sincerely doubt eating biscuits against cracker and repeating for hours somehow makes him an endurance beast. its very simple here, luffy had to win so oda could have katakuri body luffy for hours and have luffy take all his hits only to get a few punches in and get the win. very akin to zoro mr 1, or lucci luffy , their endurance didnt go down or up, when they need to, they do whats needed. once they do, they are free to rest.

chinjao was taking down with a g3 punch, later by a sai kick then by lao G . again I dont see it:kayneshrug:
luffy falling out after hody's bite wasnt weak endurance either, it served narrative purpose; for a fishman to step in place for another human while others were afraid to do so. It was a symbol. I have seen luffy get one shot by lucci in an arc and then come back to tank multiple atatcks on end till he couldnt move. I doubt oda is consistent with these things. with the way hawkins described the fight against kaido, wouldnt even be suprised if kid and killer fought a lot longer than luffy did.

Last edited:
With ACoA, it was implied that luffy could stop big mom in base form.

With this in mind, I wouldn’t be surprised if luffy could neg diff zoro like BM did Queen. Luffy can literally explode people from inside out. Each of his punches could potentially be as deadly as gamma knife, this isn’t that farfetched.

And while Enma COULD cut kaido, it doesn’t mean that zoro can right now. Oden was a roger pirate, zoro might be his level by the end of the arc but nothing suggests he’s there now

With ACoA, it was implied that luffy could stop big mom in base form.

With this in mind, I wouldn’t be surprised if luffy could neg diff zoro like BM did Queen. Luffy can literally explode people from inside out. Each of his punches could potentially be as deadly as gamma knife, this isn’t that farfetched.

And while Enma COULD cut kaido, it doesn’t mean that zoro can right now. Oden was a roger pirate, zoro might be his level by the end of the arc but nothing suggests he’s there now
EoS Zoro easily yonko level and if u think luffy stops bm in base ur a clown:milaugh: