General Mafia General Chat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
stop

if you don't like someone that's fine but keep it to yourself
I don't mind her calling me whatever, and being charitable I suspect there are underlying causes that has prompted this, so I don't think silencing will help matters. Of course, I strongly object to the cynicism and implication that I'm somehow threatening here, but that's my personal issue with the matter. In other words, I think she should be free to say her piece.

AL sama

Red Haired
I don't mind her calling me whatever, and being charitable I suspect there are underlying causes that has prompted this, so I don't think silencing will help matters. Of course, I strongly object to the cynicism and implication that I'm somehow threatening here, but that's my personal issue with the matter. In other words, I think she should be free to say her piece.
maybe you don't mind but I do cause insulting someone is against the rules

I don't really mind having an issue with me as a person - you're entitled to that, but I feel like you're projecting an awful lot at me here unfairly. I'm not going to go through point by point, that doesn't help anything, but if you want to talk it out I'm happy to do so.
Bro your Messages to likes ratio screams how much you lack Love in your life.
Does anybody even loves you?
:peperain:

Get help.
:risitexcla:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
But Ratchet is also on OLF and NF. I dont understand the difference and why it has to be WG.
Sad stuff came to this, since I also wanted evolve and bring new stuff and love to WG.

Bro your Messages to likes ratio screams how much you lack Love in your life.
Does anybody even loves you?
:peperain:
That is not the right approach. You dont know the person, you dont know mafia. Sonetimes people are vocal in mafia games. Top poster and they dont receive likes because they are PoE or so.
Your biased comment was very unneccesary.