General Mafia General Chat

Emil

Certified Memelord
My game has 14 players right now and I need at least 19, I will propably run it on FV as there was more interest there?

So I do not want to delay you.
actually, u can run on OLF maybe? since i was supposed to go next there but i decided to move here maybe u could run it there in my place. probably need one of the hosts there to look at it first

its a 33 player game? thats a big number and will need reaching out in disc for signups

actually, u can run on OLF maybe? since i was supposed to go next there but i decided to move here maybe u could run it there in my place. probably need one of the hosts there to look at it first

its a 33 player game? thats a big number and will need reaching out in disc for signups
The Dresden Files one is originally 22 players game, but I decided I can run it with 19 since it is hard to recruit enough people.

I think running it on OLF after recruiting here and on FV for weeks may confuse and annoy some people?

I have prepared a second game for around 21 players (One Piece Wano Arc) which I want to run on OLF.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Dresden Files one is originally 22 players game, but I decided I can run it with 19 since it is hard to recruit enough people.

I think running it on OLF after recruiting here and on FV for weeks may confuse and annoy some people?

I have prepared a second game for around 21 players (One Piece Wano Arc) which I want to run on OLF.
oh u mean u need 19 total. thats attainable yeah

nice u can put the wano game in queue

Rej

Year of the black beard!
any mafia games starting / happening in the next 4 weeks? i'm on a break between semesters from college
:endthis:
pretty sure there will be something going after Ekko's game

if not, feel free to check out Favourites on fanverse, it's filled up but ya know how the drill is with those huge a.f. games, always subs needed from early on

you can also host your own game:myman:

:endthis:
pretty sure there will be something going after Ekko's game

if not, feel free to check out Favourites on fanverse, it's filled up but ya know how the drill is with those huge a.f. games, always subs needed from early on

you can also host your own game:myman:
Yeah, i'm not really that hyped to play to make me jump on the other forums again

i will keep an eye out if something starts around here

i'm gonna enjoy some sleep and some video games during this break anyway