General Mafia General Chat

Peeps I wanna play mafia but I don't know too much about it. Played on discord once or twice but a very streamlined version. Is there a mafia game coming up that would welcome a noob like me?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Peeps I wanna play mafia but I don't know too much about it. Played on discord once or twice but a very streamlined version. Is there a mafia game coming up that would welcome a noob like me?
let's see if some host is ready for that, you will definitely be tagged!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I gotta write my champs bio. I'd like some quotes from you guys about what playing with me as like. Please make these quotes as misleading and inaccurate as possible
"Ultras are the cutest things around here. They don't bite and they don't bark. Having an Ultra in your game is wholesome and raises the stakes of the game drastically."
:optimistic:

J

Joygirl1

I gotta write my champs bio. I'd like some quotes from you guys about what playing with me as like. Please make these quotes as misleading and inaccurate as possible
"You expect to interact with a cute bunny but what you get is a vicious rabbit with rabies" :lulz:

“He is without compassion, mercy, any sense of levity, or moral compass. An unending series of interrogations, grillings, gaslighting, and vapid insults that can last weeks on end.

You will begin to question your own alignment, sanity, and free will.

I begged them not to send him and take no responsibility for what those playing with him will soon endure. If nothing else, I can say the field of psychiatry has come a long way and perhaps through years of intensive therapy and prescription medication a few of you can be made back to at least somewhat resemble who you were before the “game” began.

Only the women have any real chance of escaping unscathed as his sole existing sense of humanity is a soft spot for the fairer sex.”