General Mafia General Chat

Ngl we need that Mafia Universe mod/mafia bot setup; they run an old ass version of Vbulletin, but they crafted the fuck out of their Mafia system, even though it's jacked up in some places. I've been trying to buddy up with some dev-minded folk, but @Worst won't touch XF code anymore :kriwhat:

I would also be willing to share the Mafia add-on once it's ready for a beta release, but that would require XF forums like this one to be up to date. Lots of work to be done, but maybe I'll finally be able to participate in Mafia on a more technical level if anything and contribute in only a way that I'm typically known for.
Been meanwhile ral .

I'm mediocre, but yes, it really does depend on what criteria individuals use to judge performance

I don't think you're bad at Mafia since you're an asset for new players sticking up for them and calling out rude behavior toward them
I *do* think, like the majority anywhere, aggression and frustration impacts your play and other's and it becomes an emotional ouroboros instead of gamesolving - it's something everyone needs to work on

As long as you work on the cons, you'll be a great player when ranking yourself amongst regulars on a more stricter criteria than someone's opinion (mine), if that makes any sense
I do like to stick up for the newbies, the way people treat them sometimes just isn't on. They should know better

Exactly

Btw you were on NF before right? What was your UN there? Ral makes me think of Rai.
I used to be called bsky1998 back in the day on NF, but I changed my name to "Ral" from Blue Dragon RalΩGrad before Rai (an actual NF/FV mod) acquired his name. I think most people mistaken him and I due to the likeness in usernames thanks to the last character. I also got permabanned 2 years ago for reasons we no longer discuss :josad: