General Mafia General Chat

It's a mixture of SRM and Standard Role Madness Game. Your probably wondering how such a set up can exist but it will make sense once I explain the mechanics. This game will feature 3 types of abilities this game.

Base, Super and Assist. Base abilities are abilities you start the game with. These abilities are plucked straight out of the Mafia wiki ala Vigilante, Elite Bodyguard, Serial Killer Etc. So this aspect of the game will appeal to those who enjoy the games where playstyle is in the fore front and role abilities second.

The SRM aspect will come with the latter abilities. Super and Assist abilities is where the chaotic stuff happens. Each player has a total of 5 Super One Shot and 5 Assist One Shot abilities. Giving players a total of 11 abilities per role. Now what will seperate Supers and Assist abilities is the way they are used. Super abilities can be activated as soon as they are drawed upon while Assist abilities must first be set and either wait a phase before they can be activated or wait for a specific condition to be met to be used. Assist abilities are my way of adding more characters into the game.

Now if this is sounding sorta familiar it's because the game is heavily based on my yugioh games. Super=Magic Cards, Assists=Trap cards. But it also applies to how the game is played, as you don't start the game with all your abilities unlocked, each phase you gain access to one ability (these are randomized). The game starts of as a role madness game and the longer you are in the game the more SRM it becomes. It's a game that is designed to be much more strategic than your standard SRM game. Their will be another mechanic to unlock seperate abilities but that will be the gist of it for this game.

Been a while had fun making roles, wish I had more free time like back then. Makes me think if I made hypothetical middle game between DC=Blue, Marvel=Red what theme would fit the most .

Star Wars=Yellow
Power Rangers/Sentai=Green
The Boys=Purple

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Been a while had fun making roles, wish I had more free time like back then. Makes me think if I made hypothetical middle game between DC=Blue, Marvel=Red what theme would fit the most .

Star Wars=Yellow
Power Rangers/Sentai=Green
The Boys=Purple
Low key if you just do Disney Mafia can fit in a lot under that umbrella

Marvel
Star wars
Muppets
Simpsons
And of course all the Disney classics

Low key if you just do Disney Mafia can fit in a lot under that umbrella

Marvel
Star wars
Muppets
Simpsons
And of course all the Disney classics
A disney game would be pretty cool honestly but I'd like someone to do the theme justice. Something I'd like to make cool again is thematic game trilogies, Quadalogies. I always liked hosts kinda sticking to a theme like ekko is doing with avatar and Fuji with pokemon, it makes it feel special when they host another game as it feels like your part of the story.

If someone does do a Disney game I really hope it's not a one and done, go all out and make trilogy of thematic games. Call it Cartoon Mafia or something

Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network are all great themes someone can make magic with

my hero academia=green?
Yeah my hero academia theme would make the most sense with Marvel and DC being the other 2 themes, though I think ended up pigeon holding myself into using the cinematic versions of Marvel and DC