General Mafia General Chat

@Rayleigh-Sama welcome to the Worstgen Mafia section. We're happy to see that you're willing to sell your soul to the devil, I mean er, play one of the games here.

Some important things you need to know: don't trust @Flower or @Light D Lamperouge, they're pure evil at heart. The only person you should trust is @TheAncientCenturion. He's the most trustworthy guy! If you're in a game where @Fruitji is playing in, automatically expect to have to catch up on 40 pages anytime you log off. Lastly, @AL sama will ban you for spamming.

Enjoy your stay!
Nah, Rule #1 is to always trust me. I'm by far the most trustworthy person in games.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
when will the sign ups for s2 12,13, 14 & 15 start? or are they over already?
Ask questions here. That thread is only for announcing the mafia games lol. Nah, they will open soon. The new rule is like halfway though an ongoing game or smth like that.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
sorry my bad. i ll delete it right away. they havent opened yet right? i wanna play more.
No need to delete or apologize my dude. Just letting you know. Nah not yet. Someone will tag you when it's out, probably lol.