General Mafia General Chat

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
It sucks seeing u leave this place since i do enjoy playing games with u, maybe take a small break and think things over, hope u can change ur mind
I just genuinely don’t like it here and I wish I actually did cause this is OJs 2nd home.

I appreciate you senpai you’ve always been a fav, we will play with each other in NF .

No lmao. Reborn is messing with you.

Worst here is a totally different person than Enryu/Ruffles on OJ.
No he’s not Ruffles from OJ. I also thought it was him :catblush:
no he isn't ruff lol

people always confuse him with ruff
Are u sure, he also seems to know how to play mafia lol

I just genuinely don’t like it here and I wish I actually did cause this is OJs 2nd home.

I appreciate you senpai you’ve always been a fav, we will play with each other in NF .
Hmm okey i see, was hoping u could still change ur mind

We'll play on nf then haha

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

I really wish you'd stay as well. Gonna miss you here Broheim. See ya on NF.

Would anyone here be interested in a Fallout New Vegas flavored game
Does it have waifus?
Subject to interpretation...
LOL. This sequence was funny xD.

I don't think it has waifus from looking at the game trailer and images.

Are u sure, he also seems to know how to play mafia lol
Yeah, this weebs was his third or fourth game. Dude isn't the same guy as Ruffles.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Dark Knight is one of the few movies I saw twice. Although the second time I just kinda rolled with what other people wanted
Yeah, I can understand. For me Dark Knight is an incredible movie that I can watch more than once no problem. But Interstellar wasn't like that for me; The first time was amazing, second and third times were kinda boring honestly.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why a poll for that lol? Al, quite a few here want your Joker (not bastard) game so they can make their own roles and play. So you can host it for them if you want to.

I voted yes, btw, but it's totally up to you. If you don't feel like it, then don't do it for the sake of a poll. If you're up for it, then you already have a few pre-sign ups waiting.

AL sama

Red Haired
Why a poll for that lol? Al, quite a few here want your Joker (not bastard) game so they can make their own roles and play. So you can host it for them if you want to.

I voted yes, btw, but it's totally up to you. If you don't feel like it, then don't do it for the sake of a poll. If you're up for it, then you already have a few pre-sign ups waiting.
pretty sure many people wouldn't want it hence a poll

thanks tho lind

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yeah, I can understand. For me Dark Knight is an incredible movie that I can watch more than once no problem. But Interstellar wasn't like that for me; The first time was amazing, second and third times were kinda boring honestly.
I understand what you mean.

Tbh if I watch/read anything more than once I get bored because I already seen it before.

It's not like something I can control though. It just happens.