General Mafia General Chat

No lmao. Reborn is messing with you.

Worst here is a totally different person than Enryu/Ruffles on OJ.
No he’s not Ruffles from OJ. I also thought it was him :catblush:
no he isn't ruff lol

people always confuse him with ruff
Are u sure, he also seems to know how to play mafia lol

I just genuinely don’t like it here and I wish I actually did cause this is OJs 2nd home.

I appreciate you senpai you’ve always been a fav, we will play with each other in NF .
Hmm okey i see, was hoping u could still change ur mind

We'll play on nf then haha
 

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
I just genuinely don’t like it here and I wish I actually did cause this is OJs 2nd home.

I appreciate you senpai you’ve always been a fav, we will play with each other in NF .
I really wish you'd stay as well. Gonna miss you here Broheim. See ya on NF.

Would anyone here be interested in a Fallout New Vegas flavored game
Does it have waifus?
Subject to interpretation...
LOL. This sequence was funny xD.

I don't think it has waifus from looking at the game trailer and images.

Are u sure, he also seems to know how to play mafia lol
Yeah, this weebs was his third or fourth game. Dude isn't the same guy as Ruffles.
 

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
Dark Knight is one of the few movies I saw twice. Although the second time I just kinda rolled with what other people wanted
Yeah, I can understand. For me Dark Knight is an incredible movie that I can watch more than once no problem. But Interstellar wasn't like that for me; The first time was amazing, second and third times were kinda boring honestly.
 

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
Why a poll for that lol? Al, quite a few here want your Joker (not bastard) game so they can make their own roles and play. So you can host it for them if you want to.

I voted yes, btw, but it's totally up to you. If you don't feel like it, then don't do it for the sake of a poll. If you're up for it, then you already have a few pre-sign ups waiting.
 
Why a poll for that lol? Al, quite a few here want your Joker (not bastard) game so they can make their own roles and play. So you can host it for them if you want to.

I voted yes, btw, but it's totally up to you. If you don't feel like it, then don't do it for the sake of a poll. If you're up for it, then you already have a few pre-sign ups waiting.
pretty sure many people wouldn't want it hence a poll

thanks tho lind
 

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
‎
Yeah, I can understand. For me Dark Knight is an incredible movie that I can watch more than once no problem. But Interstellar wasn't like that for me; The first time was amazing, second and third times were kinda boring honestly.
I understand what you mean.

Tbh if I watch/read anything more than once I get bored because I already seen it before.

It's not like something I can control though. It just happens.
 
Top