General Mafia General Chat

we need final beta

the face of town coreporation

our saviour
I wished bro.

But I care about university too much to afford playing a Mafia Game in a serious way which would allow me to read the game entirely and properly think through strategies, thing I basically never did in my whole career.

Perhaps one day if this place will not have become spectral like TB.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I wished bro.

But I care about university too much to afford playing a Mafia Game in a serious way which would allow me to read the game entirely and properly think through strategies, thing I basically never did in my whole career.

Perhaps one day if this place will not have become spectral like TB.
rip man
come to play a light game every once in awhile

You guys also need to do something so that it’s more appealing to the new players. In the last couple of games, Worst and Thuru has been the only new faces to even step in. If older members are leaving then we will need more members to play with. I think light games are a good option to get them into the feel of the game before plunging them into role madness mania.
Im p sure if Worst is Ruffles/Enryu then he's been playing mafia long before i started lol

rip man
come to play a light game every once in awhile
If I had to be honest Mafia did never drive me much. I always felt almost driveless when playing a game. This is why I did never put much effort into it.

Studying calculus is much more interesting to me than studying a Mafia game, I'm a very odd individual.

So while I still have some free time at my disposal I feel like there would probably be better ways for me to spend it given my personal desires. If anything not even the One Piece manga itself has driven me in a long time but I at least decided not to quit the site entirely. It's probably also because I'm emotionally attached to it.

Last edited:
It’s not fun when you have a mod openly spiting during a game you came back to play. It’s not fun when you have players continuously sheep the same person for the past 5 years so games aren’t played logically. It’s not fun when casing is based off emotion so anything unsound and illogical makes sense cause someone screams louder. It’s not fun when a player fakes being sad or openly says they’re going to sub out cause they’re being hard cased logically and use this tactic to get heat off their back and then go completely unchecked cause they’re so sensitive. It’s not fun at all on this forum. Extremely toxic.

it’s a sad day when I enjoy playing with Ultra over the majority of players here.

anywho Yo I’m leaving all together idk why my accounts still up I just came to see if it was deleted yet. guess this is Al’s way of torturing me.
It sucks seeing u leave this place since i do enjoy playing games with u, maybe take a small break and think things over, hope u can change ur mind

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The moment this loli said this, it ruined the iconic quote.

@Blue

This was the role based off of me;

You are MangoSenpai!
[Passive - #FruitSquad] - Mango joined Worstgen Mafia with an epic goal: the establishment of the Fruit Squad. At the start of Day 2, an announcement will be made that the [Fruit Magic Knight Squad] has been created! Players may elect to leave their current Magic Knight Squad to join this one. It will be revealed that you, [MangoSenpai], is the Captain of the Magic Knight Squad. This Squad will work the same way as the other Magic Knight Squads. As this passive ability is a part of your wincon, it's immune to all negative actions.

[Passive - Neutral Town MVP] - Mango was awarded the title of Neutral Town, for his performance in the Weeb game. It's a prestigious title for Mango had won the heart of the town. He will investigate neither [Innocent] or [Guilty].

[Passive - What is Mango doing?] - The dead chat is always confused by Mango's in-game actions and the players themselves are even more confused that they can't even sus him anymore. If a player votes for Mango, then he will be immune to their actions the following night.

[Active - Super Mario Commands] - During the Worstgen game, Mango made an eccentric impersonation of Mario, befuddling everyone around him. At night, he may command a player of his choice to post a certain way for the next day phase. The player will receive Super Mario has commanded you post like xyz for the next day, do you accept this command or neglect it? If the player chooses to accept it and upon successful completion of the post restriction, they will have their next action be unstoppable. If they choose to neglect it, then their next action will be destroyed.

[Active - "Father..."] - During the night, Mango may ask father for anything. If the question is above father's pay grade, he'll be told to ask a different one. At the start of the day, he will receive an answer.

Money - 0 Yul.
Primary Wincon - Eliminate all threats to town.
Secondary Wincon - 4 players have joined the Fruit Squad.
it was @Lindltaylor who had the honor of playing that role

:gokulaugh:
The fruit squad best squad! Lmao we had the most members end game and won it for town!

It was the best role I could have asked for :blush:.