General Mafia General Chat

According to section 1, post 2, part A, 3rd bullet point of the General Conduct section of the Worstgen Mafia Rules and Guidelines Constitution, every player must play for their wincon, so stop crying and asking players to play how you like.

• Play to your win condition (wincon). It is expected for each player to play to achieve their wincon, whatever it may be. Do not and I repeat, absolutely DO NOT sabotage your faction or game-throw. This is very disrespectful to the host, the players, and the game of mafia itself.

Also, As per section 1, post 2, part A, 10th bullet point of the General Conduct section of the Worstgen Mafia Rules and Guidelines Constitution, do not take ur drama outside the game thread when the game is still going
  • Do not talk about the game outside the game thread. Especially not with another player.

Finally, As per section 2, post 2, part B, 1st bullet point of the Dead Players and Spectators section of the Worstgen Mafia Rules and Guidelines Constitution, do not talk after getting yeeted into the sun. Posting gifs included. Ofc this goes for all of us nerds out there that love posting after dead (specially you fooj, yea looking at you lel).

• If you have died in the game or are spectating, do not post in the game thread. Do not share secret information about your role or the setup with the players who are still playing.

Thank you
No u

Zemmi

GodMommie
I grew it out uhh past my shoulders not too much past but then cut it to a mullet-ish style now regrowing it’s a bit too long rn for my liking in that annoying phase so getting a trim tomorrow like Leo slick back length rn
The dreadful mullet! I knew it. I will pray this trend passes quickly. :milaugh:

Emil

Certified Memelord
I believe WPK had what your proposing as a game it was called get gud. It was game that only allowed the most competitive players duke it out. No fluff just skill, maybe some hosts can host those types of games. For me personally I like things as are with letting players post how they want, aslong as they are being active it's fine. I'm aware other hosts have different opinions on it and if they want to be more strict on their rules then more power to them but that should be clarified early on in the sign ups so people know rather to sign up or not instead of it being mandatory implemented in every game. I won't implement it in my games but if others do again more power to them
it doesnt hurt to have these for a change
some players want competitive games. well now u got them

I saw Camille walk out of the courthouse and lost hope for the day. I figured a verdict would be announced today because, in my opinion, it is an easy case so I have resorted to believing the daily compensation for jury duty, in this case, is high.
This case is so clear cut and it baffles me its taking so long, didnt they have at least 3 days to think about this with weekend and holiday going on, deciding on how much money Johnny is getting out of this case must be really taking some time here

I feel like only the usual top posters would end up having to reduce their counters if the limitation wasn't excessive. But, if they removed a lot of their one liners all along due it it would be extensively improbable that a shame and unnerving situation where they had to stop because of cap reached would occur.

For instance maybe sometimes Ekko Flower or whomever post in the 300s per cycle when the game is heated? But if lots of those one liners being involved were removed they would probably end up posting quite less.
Guys ekko and flowa are spammers
kinda rich coming from you mister

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I believe WPK had what your proposing as a game it was called get gud. It was game that only allowed the most competitive players duke it out. No fluff just skill, maybe some hosts can host those types of games. For me personally I like things as are with letting players post how they want, aslong as they are being active it's fine. I'm aware other hosts have different opinions on it and if they want to be more strict on their rules then more power to them but that should be clarified early on in the sign ups so people know rather to sign up or not instead of it being mandatory implemented in every game. I won't implement it in my games but if others do again more power to them
Yeah I also would not love games where players went full serious, some fluff would be great this is why as I stated I'm far from totally against it.

My concern is mostly with the unnecessary chain of one liners which look unnerving at least personally but I'm far from the only to be concerned I bet. For the fluff matter, it would directly be decreased if the most spammy players had to adapt to the restrictions since they would enter a new mood and subconsciously or even consciously be more practical in their gaming and so focus more on its raw gist.

But it's fine if Player X posts something that is off from the raw gist of the mechanics of the game as long as that's not too excessive just like there aren't too many one liners on a game even if some of them constitute great content.

I hope something will be done in the future. I would be glad to return as a regular in that case scenario. And I know of at least 2 who would do the same.

it doesnt hurt to have these for a change
some players want competitive games. well now u got them
You guys have like 3 ish slots. Light games, town of Salem and sometimes role madness games. Why you guys arent implementing more competitive games there is beyond me. Competitive games should be hosted more, give your hardcore players something to strive for and then when peeps want some casual fun send them to me

Emil

Certified Memelord
You guys have like 3 ish slots. Light games, town of Salem and sometimes role madness games. Why you guys arent implementing more competitive games there is beyond me. Competitive games should be hosted more, give your hardcore players something to strive for and then when peeps want some casual fun send them to me
say no more

Zemmi

GodMommie
This case is so clear cut and it baffles me its taking so long, didnt they have at least 3 days to think about this with weekend and holiday going on, deciding on how much money Johnny is getting out of this case must be really taking some time here
They were only on question 3 of the questionnaire and didn't even reach the monetary discussion. Johnny already had his moral victory and I believe his career will be restored regardless of the verdict. Amber, on the other hand, I can't see anyone hiring her again. The mother in me wants to feel sorry for her because her daughter will suffer from her actions but hey there are many mommas out there who aren't crazy that are taking care of their kids with regular jobs lol.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
this playerbase finds these games boring vanilla in particular they were birthed off of SRM games - the only ones whose really hosted TS was zem and chs. This is a shounen forward focused forum so they only want action and as we seen in your game they can’t even handle it ahhaha

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
According to section 1, post 2, part A, 3rd bullet point of the General Conduct section of the Worstgen Mafia Rules and Guidelines Constitution, every player must play for their wincon, so stop crying and asking players to play how you like.

• Play to your win condition (wincon). It is expected for each player to play to achieve their wincon, whatever it may be. Do not and I repeat, absolutely DO NOT sabotage your faction or game-throw. This is very disrespectful to the host, the players, and the game of mafia itself.

Also, As per section 1, post 2, part A, 10th bullet point of the General Conduct section of the Worstgen Mafia Rules and Guidelines Constitution, do not take ur drama outside the game thread when the game is still going
  • Do not talk about the game outside the game thread. Especially not with another player.

Finally, As per section 2, post 2, part B, 1st bullet point of the Dead Players and Spectators section of the Worstgen Mafia Rules and Guidelines Constitution, do not talk after getting yeeted into the sun. Posting gifs included. Ofc this goes for all of us nerds out there that love posting after dead (specially you fooj, yea looking at you lel).

• If you have died in the game or are spectating, do not post in the game thread. Do not share secret information about your role or the setup with the players who are still playing.

Thank you
What brought this on, lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
splitting the game into guys or girls is already non professional lmao
they r sensitive at times (with the exception of broker who has no emotions smh)

but gotta still keep it professional. doesnt matter what gender the person against u is. skoom is skoom. destroy all!!
I wasn't really talking about that. Was using it as an example of how it's easier for people to get into Mafia now, and find some enjoyment out of it.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Ekkologix I won't argue that females can be sensitive but I have seen many males playing mafia break down or freak the hell out. I see guys go into full-blown cussing each other out mode. It's not gendered exclusive. I would by far prefer to play with a female I get in a catty fight with over a male who has no argument points and breaks down to calling people out of their names.

Camille is bae 🧡
And Dr. Curry too

They were only on question 3 of the questionnaire and didn't even reach the monetary discussion. Johnny already had his moral victory and I believe his career will be restored regardless of the verdict. Amber, on the other hand, I can't see anyone hiring her again. The mother in me wants to feel sorry for her because her daughter will suffer from her actions but hey there are many mommas out there who aren't crazy that are taking care of their kids with regular jobs lol.
Johnny has to completely obliterate this case, his lawyers did put in so much work they should win and get all the cash they deserve, not only cause this trial had some funny moments too, lol. Definitely nice they asked for it to be live and we saw Amber getting caught in 4k multiple times

Idk how amber gonna cope with the fact that no one will want to hire her after this, some serious times about to hit her