General Mafia General Chat

N

Noctis

So much hate for Light here... what wrong did he do to you guys? Don't forget he's the top reason that made Death Note something amazing.

Death Note after L is where the quality dips. Hate Near, hate Mello, hate journo Kira, don't remember any moves or plays that any of them made.

There had to be another way to go about it other than more weird smart kids show up out of fucking nowhere. They reset the board but this time there's no tension. Lotts of blah blah blah me smarter times infinty bullshit going on.

Then the ending, Light has biggest bitch fit ever over a single loss, cries and shits his pants, runs like a bitch, gets cucked and ghosted by Ryuk, has super boring death on stairs.

Death Note after L is where the quality dips. Hate Near, hate Mello, hate journo Kira, don't remember any moves or plays that any of them made.

There had to be another way to go about it other than more weird smart kids show up out of fucking nowhere. They reset the board but this time there's no tension. Lotts of blah blah blah me smarter times infinty bullshit going on.

Then the ending, Light has biggest bitch fit ever over a single loss, cries and shits his pants, runs like a bitch, gets cucked and ghosted by Ryuk, has super boring death on stairs.
couldn't agree more. that's the most depressing lost Light and all of anime has shown. even i couldn't accept that Light acted like that in the end. his win against L was superb and it should have stayed like that.

D

Dragomir

Hello everyone, let's talk about our first-ever mafia game. What alignment were you? How did the game go? What made you want to sign up? Any funny little stories you got of it?

For me, my first mafia game was Town of Salem back on Oro Jackson. I was the Mafia Janitor. I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. I barely talked to my teammates. Got jailed the first night, my teammates got killed left and right, and the next thing I know I was by myself with only the Witch to fight Town with. Fortunately for me, the Witch was a great player and even though I didn't know who they were, they knew me. I got jailed again, thought I was done, but the Witch saved me. Next day phase, I'm like "oh, shit, I'm alive!" so I start bragging about victory in the thread, but then I'm like "oh, shit, I probably shouldn't have said that", so I edited my post and went back into hiding. Witch proceeds to body the rest of Town and then we won the game, whoo! I honestly couldn't tell you how we won. Didn't know what the hell was going on the entire time. Made like 6 posts max the whole game. I just knew to lie to the Jailor about my role the first time he jailed me.

My motivation for playing was that I wanted a high post count on the forum. Don't think I was doing a good job at accomplishing that goal by making only 6 posts.

Now, what about you guys?

I did not have fun on my first game and I didn't understand what was going on. I got lynched on day 1 and I was an amnesiac. After my first mafia game I did not want to play mafia again and then a year later I saw there was a mentoring game for newbies and I decided to give mafia another try and that was how it all began that got me into playing mafia more.

Hello everyone, let's talk about our first-ever mafia game. What alignment were you? How did the game go? What made you want to sign up? Any funny little stories you got of it?

For me, my first mafia game was Town of Salem back on Oro Jackson. I was the Mafia Janitor. I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. I barely talked to my teammates. Got jailed the first night, my teammates got killed left and right, and the next thing I know I was by myself with only the Witch to fight Town with. Fortunately for me, the Witch was a great player and even though I didn't know who they were, they knew me. I got jailed again, thought I was done, but the Witch saved me. Next day phase, I'm like "oh, shit, I'm alive!" so I start bragging about victory in the thread, but then I'm like "oh, shit, I probably shouldn't have said that", so I edited my post and went back into hiding. Witch proceeds to body the rest of Town and then we won the game, whoo! I honestly couldn't tell you how we won. Didn't know what the hell was going on the entire time. Made like 6 posts max the whole game. I just knew to lie to the Jailor about my role the first time he jailed me.

My motivation for playing was that I wanted a high post count on the forum. Don't think I was doing a good job at accomplishing that goal by making only 6 posts.

Now, what about you guys?

First game, I played WAD's Sweet Home game cause he invited me to play. I was town. Since I was a newbie I didn't really know what I was doing.

The game was also not a traditional mafia game - if you lynch a townie, the lynch will fail. If you lynch a scum, it will be out of the game for 4 cycles (you will know its a scum and lynch wont fail). A townie would turn into scum randomly each night. Scum didn't have a chat and each scum can kill (if they try to kill a scum, it will fail). townies had to win by getting rid of all of scum simultaneously.

Anyways, town got stomped. I didn't have a clue what to do because I was new and it was essentially a 'cult' game sort of. I had all my reads wrong and I couldn't find my mason partner lol.