General Mafia General Chat

If there's a Van role, it should be the "Art of lying by telling the truth." lmao. Or something along the lines of 2 truths one lie.

I rarely lied during the game and was so upfront with my actions but made them sound like trolling. I simply took advantage of people thinking I'm a new player and letting me slide lol. Survived 3 whole days going that shit
We let you slide for you to have fun :owo:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Snip
So I killed Udell first cause he was calling Fuji names and I'm cool with Fuji lol.

2nd kill was...well Fuji. I felt he was stealing my thunder with the jester talk so I gave him axe....a single day after I defended him.

3rd attempt was TAC but it failed

3rd kill was Linditaylor because....just because lmao. I was running outta time for my night action so just picked Lindi randomly

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If there's a Van role, it should be the "Art of lying by telling the truth." lmao. Or something along the lines of 2 truths one lie.

I rarely lied during the game and was so upfront with my actions but made them sound like trolling. I simply took advantage of people thinking I'm a new player and letting me slide lol. Survived 3 whole days going that shit
People are much nicer these days lmao.

In my first game they shot me N1, tried to lynch me D2, but I went AFK, and lynched me D3. :pepehands:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The most optimal strategy as vig is to not participate in any lynches. Let town mislynch while you shoot all the scum. Can rub it in your fellow townies' faces in the end about how you were the only one to eliminate scum the whole game :absojustice:
So I was playing exactly like a vig without even knowing about the meta?
:milaugh:

And yeah, there was Cersei Lannister in the women‘s game on NF. Could kill people who voted me by quoting the vote and tagging the host, but that was more like a second lynch.

And I also had a lie detect, but a hidden passive that my results were 50% wrong.

@Dragomir @Natalija @Light D Lamperouge

This was my role in a game on NF. Look at that passive.

[Hidden Passive - Tywin With Teats] - Cersei is not actually a skilled politician. Cersei's lie detections have a 50% chance to give her the wrong result.

[Active - A Game Of Thrones] - Cersei is a skilled politician who can see through other peoples' lies. During the day, Cersei can lie detect one sentence from one post made that day.

[Active - A Lannister Always Pays Her Debts] - Cersei always exacts her revenge on those who cross her. During the day, Cersei can kill a player who voted for her that day by quoting the

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Dragomir @Natalija @Light D Lamperouge

This was my role in a game on NF. Look at that passive.

[Hidden Passive - Tywin With Teats] - Cersei is not actually a skilled politician. Cersei's lie detections have a 50% chance to give her the wrong result.

[Active - A Game Of Thrones] - Cersei is a skilled politician who can see through other peoples' lies. During the day, Cersei can lie detect one sentence from one post made that day.

[Active - A Lannister Always Pays Her Debts] - Cersei always exacts her revenge on those who cross her. During the day, Cersei can kill a player who voted for her that day by quoting the
Lmao. This reminds me of @Midnight Delight's 50 percent invest.