General Mafia General Chat

Chimpanzees are better than humans in some memory tasks funnily. I didn't know that until I got interested in zoology.

Cats are also amazing though, they are so independent and also hold amazing memory capabilities.

D

Dragomir

I have 4 cats, they are all outdoor wild cats. Basically they aren't even mine I just feed and water them. They won't even let me pet them but they have no problems eating the food I buy them.
Sounds like you're their servant. They probably trash-talking you.

Cat 1: have you guys seen that woman over the next block? She dared tried to pet me!
Cat 2: yes, I have, Boulebard! She tried to pet me too, the absolutely audacity!
Cat 3: I'd rather be chased by a dog for the rest of my life than let a human pet me.
Cat 4: I agree with you, Stepefoup. She does make some good food though...for a human.
*All cats laugh*

Zemmi

GodMommie

Cat 1: have you guys seen that woman over the next block? She dared tried to pet me!
Cat 2: yes, I have, Boulebard! She tried to pet me too, the absolutely audacity!
Cat 3: I'd rather be chased by a dog for the rest of my life than let a human pet me.
Cat 4: I agree with you, Stepefoup. She does make some good food though...for a human.
*All cats laugh*

They do say the only reasons cats don't kill you, is because they are too small to do so.

*All cats laugh*

@Zem why does your cats sound like teenagers from Brooklyn?

Banchi

yawn-together
I just prefer to have a dog not a cat, I don't hate cats tho
Yeah but by polarizing I mean just even simply here in the pet pic thread the first 2 pages are like "fuck cats blah blah" and I was like should I even post? :kriwhat:
I have 4 cats, they are all outdoor wild cats. Basically they aren't even mine I just feed and water them. They won't even let me pet them but they have no problems eating the food I buy them.
Yeah there's a few that are around my job, though its advised not to feed them I still do

Zemmi

GodMommie
Don't be mean about it ;-; I didn't even know they had came out of their hiding spot yet, I knew where they were but they weren't even close my vehicle. I actually Parked far away at my shop for a long time because of it but then it became pointless because they started wondering the entire property, luckily by then they were smarter.