General Mafia General Chat

Like you dont see me complain that the hosts took 3 years to process my abilities, which allowed Deadpool to kill me before i could safely kill him.

You dont see me complain about having only one other active scummate in @Lord Melkor half the game before i basically forced @Lindltaylor to join us.

You dont see me complain that you got the jesus item and wasted our kill on you.

You dont see me complain that i got so much badluck that half my team died in 2 days to modkills and bullshit mechanics like Tifannys.

We persevered and won.

Dont like that you're dismissing our win as ''bastard''

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, Favorites is over now. NF mafia is slowly but surely dying. Weeb game is coming up. Nova wants 66 players. Y'all know what that means.

Time to start stealing NF players and bring them over here. @Lindltaylor @Fruitji @Natalija @Flower @Ekkologix let's go!
nah staying away from this forums mafia.

only came back to play Dragos as a favor and nothing more.
66 people? Are you serious? :kobeha:

Drago, where are we going to get so many players from lol? I don't think he was serious about 66 players. That's too many.
People play for fun, not everyone is all serious.

I barely play too seriously myself these days.
*remembers Zem in her prime days*
Too many posts, honestly lol.

But it was fun times!
oh
I wasnt really on oj
was 16 and only there for a couple months before I got banned

in that case welcome @Banchi
Whaaat?! You were on OJ and were banned? No way, who were you, Lanji?

Zemmi

GodMommie

Drago, where are we going to get so many players from lol? I don't think he was serious about 66 players. That's too many.

But it was fun times!

Being half the posts in a game isn't too much

But it was fun times!

I was heavenly yaksha
came in for a few months with this avatar

prob wont recognise it unless you were active in OP spoiler threads. I got banned because the guys on tg thought it would be funny to fool me into thinking some mod was a pedo messaging a girl on the site
so I tagged the other mods in some public suggestion with screenshots and called him a pedophile
then I got axed.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I was heavenly yaksha

prob wont recognise it unless you were active in OP spoiler threads. I got banned because the guys on tg thought it would be funny to fool me into thinking some mod was a pedo messaging a girl on the site
so I tagged the other mods in some public suggestion with screenshots and called him a pedophile
then I got axed.
I remember you

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I was heavenly yaksha

then I got axed.
Yo I remember you too, lmao, at least the name sounds very familiar.

Though I was for the most part only in the GC thread back in the OJ days.

God damn, that thread was a gold mine, I don't remember which Version it was, since the threads had a max amount of pages back then, I think it was V4 that was the golden era, or at least my golden era.

Hanging out with the boys, Noyman, Chris, Slith, Dango, Rak, and everyone else.. Such a good time..