General Mafia General Chat

D

Dragomir

@Flower don't be a sore loser about the game. It was an Aries game and you knew what you were heading into with that. There's no need to get hung over a game which you logically shouldn't be taken seriously considering the reputation an Aries game has. All factions had a difficult shot winning a game that's known for being on crack. Don't discredit their victory.

But @Fruitji I do agree with Flower that the game was bastard. A 60 player game getting bodied within 13 days and only lasting up to Night 5 really shows how there was hardly an attempt made to have balance.

The game is over now, there's no need to argue over what happened. Let's move on.

You're not a very good loser are you?

:gokulaugh:

No, I'm just stating facts. I was mod-prevented from taking down a Godfather start of D1.

Despite the fact they even told me before I could use them. Heck, there was even a WU called "Empathy check" D0 which was edited again. Then hosts suddenly said no in the thread.

You may have won, Fuji, but you still were saved by the hosts. This is fact.

@Flower don't be a sore loser about the game. It was an Aries game and you knew what you were heading into with that. There's no need to get hung over a game which you logically shouldn't be taken seriously considering the reputation an Aries game has. All factions had a difficult shot winning a game that's known for being on crack. Don't discredit their victory.

But @Fruitji I do agree with Flower that the game was bastard. A 60 player game getting bodied within 13 days and only lasting up to Night 5 really shows how there was hardly an attempt made to have balance.

The game is over now, there's no need to argue over what happened. Let's move on.
1/3 of the players were inactive my guy.

And yes Aries games are difficult to win, we were getting blasted left and right and managed.

I do understand @Flower being upset about the way things turned but we used the games mechanics to the best of our ability and won.

And i don't agree with you to say there was no attempt made to have balance, i wasnt allowed to use my superforms until D3 and i had to win a contest with the other gfs, superforms were limited.

Tons of nerfs were made as the game went on too.

I won't discredit anything. The only thing which still pisses me off, though, is that specific host decision which actively helped Mafia and screwed me over. But it's done now. I'm pretty sure the hosts also learned from this, so it's whatever now.