General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
what's the point of it being TOS then?? just make it normal mafia xD
The point is it has the same set mechanics.

It will make it easier for players to get into mafia and even open up an hosting experience that is easier for people who are might be too afraid to jump into hosting a regular mafia game to see if they would enjoy being a host.

<-------- Points to self.

AL sama

Red Haired
The point is it has the same set mechanics.

It will make it easier for players to get into mafia and even open up an hosting experience that is easier for people who are might be too afraid to jump into hosting a regular mafia game to see if they would enjoy being a host.

<-------- Points to self.
you can try but I gotta disagree

It will be hit or miss for town . Also would help Jailor more to pick his target . But will they get option to execute their kill .
No lynch is always a option for players , but I'm not very optimistic about activity volume . We will never no unless we try..I'm all in for test such set up

Zemmi

GodMommie
It will be hit or miss for town . Also would help Jailor more to pick his target . But will they get option to execute their kill .
No lynch is always a option for players , but I'm not very optimistic about activity volume . We will never no unless we try..I'm all in for test such set up
Hmm might not be bad to let the Vig and Jailor shoot since they wouldn't be 100% blind like they would be if the game started at night.

Zemmi

GodMommie
That day would suck so bad but the night actions will be better, it’s ToS there is no real day actions to get info and would be hard AF to get a clear lynch then
I am gonna say no but like 60% no
I would do it if I wanna fuck town a bit.
If day doesn't work, I might jump straight to night and just let day roles send their actions in before the game starts. I want to do away with the evening phase regardless though.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I blame everyone who was chatting with me last night when I should have been asleep, I made a plunder this morning and it was a big one and it's all y'alls fault!!!!!!!!!:lusalty:

Not really but I don't want to take the blame :josad::josad:Even though it was 100% my fault
lt me guess you were late for work?