General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
I only remember this one cause I was right and no one believed me but I had so much fun playing it.

I only really remember the games where I really had fun playing them
Obviously all the ones with me DUH just joking xD I think it's like that for everyone though, either it's the best memories or the worst that is remembered the most.

Impel Down Reg we had to continue on discord cause OJ was down for like 3 days you were Domino your flavor was Pizza and I guessed it early in the game that you were Domino cause Domino Pizza and everyone thought I was delusional for tying those together but it was the only thing that made sense and I tried to get you lynched or targeted for like 2-3 phases and we lost cause you got super buffed when Magellan died. I asked protect to go on someone but they protected me and that person I asked to be protected died and we lost cause I think Shottie was jailed or something like that haha

I was Bon-Chan
]
we’d own I mean we were op enough together through 2 whispers a day.:gokulaugh:
The only time we were Mafia together and we were leading 2 separate mafia teams against each other 😂

Not that game bro, this was the one I think Zem hosted where I was in Mafia and your were Coven I believe. We were striking deal on how to bring town down in whispers which I broke later xD
yeah I know coven leader and godfather right here haha

but I was saying the only other game we worked together as mafia was the best boys game cause I did more harm than good that game haha