General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
someone give me a tldr on the new tos rules
that would be great
It's actually a lot.
Mafia roles that use to be uselss are not useless anymore.
Retri was buffed.

Here on the forum we are simpifying the messages that host sends, so town doesn't solve the game by easy claims.
Confirming roles will be harder now. Being roleblocked, hitting someone with defense, someone jailed, picking an unuable target will all come back with "Action Failed" Players also will not be notified of being roleblocked, healed ect.

All invests roles can be tricked in some way by the mafia team.

Mafia has a faction kill, gave mafioso a role block immunity to give incentive for him to do the kill.

Amnesiac choice of role will not be announced anymore. Will simply say Amnesiac remembered who they were.

We have buffed the Ambusher, to where they aren't instanatly revealed when they complete their action.

Tbh it might just be better to read the rules. Check out mafia roles & the Retri. I think those are the only major changes, arso had a small one where he now douses everyone who visits him and he gets a list everynight of the people who visited him.

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
I would have done the same i guess..Who would want a free ride to win without any contribution
Yea unless you were absolutely forced by town, it's a boring way to play.

I'm also not happy to take an easy survival or neutral win. I use to tell people the way to play survivor is opposite of how I do.

Yea unless you were absolutely forced by town, it's a boring way to play.

I'm also not happy to take an easy survival or neutral win. I use to tell people the way to play survivor is opposite of how I do.
I was survivor once , got killed for being townist town ever.
There is nothing much you can do as survivor . Amnesiac can add some spice.
I also used to hate Mafiso , glad that you changed the format.
We tried to change that role in the past but mod never listen to us

Zemmi

GodMommie
I was survivor once , got killed for being townist town ever.
There is nothing much you can do as survivor . Amnesiac can add some spice.
I also used to hate Mafiso , glad that you changed the format.
We tried to change that role in the past but mod never listen to us
I find you can make survivor quite fun xD Both sides usually know you are a waste of a night kill and lynch.
I don't think there was a single dp that went by that half the day wasn't discussed about lynching me xD

I would side openly with scum for a bit in the thread, and then switch it over to town when I knew people I thought were scum were trying to be shady with me (@MUUGEN *stares* ) , pretty much every dp went like town did listen to my thoughts like I was actual town knowing I was a survivor.

I barely barely won that game xD

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I would side openly with scum for a bit in the thread, and then switch it over to town when I knew people I thought were scum were trying to be shady with me (@MUUGEN *stares* ) , pretty much every dp went like town did listen to my thoughts like I was actual town knowing I was a survivor.
I hate survivors. & to make it worse the one and only time I claim to be one I get instalynched.