General Mafia General Chat

Just my two cents on this

Removing calendar is fine. But without it co-ordinating and spacing out games would be an issue.

Have a dedicated thread just for hosts to talk to each other about their timing. Also, hand over one or two coaches the responsibilities

1) to ensure coordination between hosts regarding their games like finding middle ground

2)to ensure big and small games run parallel instead of multiple big games at the same time to avoid burn out and ensure proper activity in all parallel running games.
I just created such a thread, it's cool.

The Calendar is No More

Hello everyone! I have once again come to make an important announcement. After a discussion with the coaches, there will be no more mafia calendar. There are too many issues with it to sustain, not to mention, only a very few people even want it. Everybody else hates it. What will happen now is that anybody may whenever they would like to. The coaches and approved system will stay intact. For non-approved hosts, you will have to contact a coach and have them approve your setup. You must wait for the green light from your coach before posting signups. Only non-approved hosts have to do that. Approved hosts can post signups whenever they're ready. When you have posted your signups, you must host the game within an 8-week period. Failure to do so will have your game booted. All games will count towards the leaderboard. This will be effective starting now. Please keep in mind that the Weeb game will be starting soon, so if you're posting signups, try to aim for a start date around late November or early December.

:finally: finally

D

Dragomir

Just my two cents on this

Removing calendar is fine. But without it co-ordinating and spacing out games would be an issue.

Have a dedicated thread just for hosts to talk to each other about their timing. Also, hand over one or two coaches the responsibilities

1) to ensure coordination between hosts regarding their games like finding middle ground

2)to ensure big and small games run parallel instead of multiple big games at the same time to avoid burn out and ensure proper activity in all parallel running games.
The thread's already been created. You're way late lol.

Also, yeah, coaches will obviously do that. That's our job.