General Mafia General Chat

Sometimes [SIZE=4]@MUUGEN[/SIZE] needs to jump in a thread and let us know we're so off base we're licking windows @TheAncientCenturion i just prefer to stay away from this place tbh couldn’t even get my account deleted haahah

Honestly I’ve never noticed the insult policement to be that strict lol. Otherwise how would [SIZE=4]@MUUGEN[/SIZE]get through a game lol.

@Dr_Professor83 my insults are in game about the way someone plays I’ve never taken insults outside of the game with the exception being flower honestly. I guess finalbeta could be an exception since I refer to players as betatier level 🤷🏻‍♂️
Lmao I know. It was a shout out of love bc your raging on people’s play makes me laugh.

Fill me in, I’m totally lost besides the coaches vs NF players drama
You are about to see why Al sama made his decision. Dragomir from the future warned him, a Mafia premonition of the end of worst gen Mafia section.. before that we need a natalija backstory. What led worst gen mod to go into hiding in fanverse until now... The Worst Gen Extended Universe truly is fascinating

You are about to see why Al sama made his decision. Dragomir from the future warned him, a Mafia premonition of the end of worst gen Mafia section.. before that we need a natalija backstory. What led worst gen mod to go into hiding in fanverse until now... The Worst Gen Extended Universe truly is fascinating
When's the release date fam.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
lol reading that thread is pure comedy.

Honestly I don’t get where the NF shade is coming from as majority of players here hail from there so without them this forum would be dead as Mafia as what makes this forum so active to begin with. I agree with Aries about majority of his points with the host having final say and the coaches should only be there to assist genuinely new host to mafia overall Aries probably has more experience than all the actives combined.

Coaches wasn’t an issue on OJ and the reason why it ran so smooth was cause it was ran by veterans at the game Rot, Ratchet, Dante and some others like Vio and co they all had strong backgrounds of mafia and were very knowledge overall. Once these guys left and made their own thing Oj mafia prestige depleted horrendously and as you can see the forum ultimately sadly is gone now.

At the time coaches made a lot of sense cause the general consensus of players and host were primarily new to mafia overall. This was over 7 years ago so Al saying no one aside from him and drago here are qualified I’d said it on the contrary you two are both under qualified - both Aries and Ratchet are more qualified just one of them is even more qualified than both of you combined, you may be the “most qualified” as actives who wants to do the job but drago has only been hosting/coaching for a few years now like what 3ish maybe 4 plus he’s still extremely young who has shown his emotions can wave his decision making and then you have Al - Al who continues to showcase his toxicity openly, he is one the most biased guys on this forum.

You know this guy was openly spiting me in weebs cause he got irl jealous of mine and zems in game ongoing romance. I know this cause she had made a comment about it and didn’t want to embarrass him.

anywho that’s all I got to say but this place is toxic asf and it starts at the tippy tippy top and trickles down.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Honestly I don’t get where the NF shade is coming from as majority of players here hail from there so without them this forum would be dead as Mafia as what makes this forum so active to begin with. I agree with Aries about majority of his points with the host having final say and the coaches should only be there to assist genuinely new host to mafia overall Aries probably has more experience than all the actives combined.

Coaches wasn’t an issue on OJ and the reason why it ran so smooth was cause it was ran by veterans at the game Rot, Ratchet, Dante and some others like Vio and co they all had strong backgrounds of mafia and were very knowledge overall. Once these guys left and made their own thing Oj mafia prestige depleted horrendously and as you can see the forum ultimately sadly is gone now.

At the time coaches made a lot of sense cause the general consensus of players and host were primarily new to mafia overall. This was over 7 years ago so Al saying no one aside from him and drago here are qualified I’d said it on the contrary you two are both under qualified - both Aries and Ratchet are more qualified just one of them is even more qualified than both of you combined, you may be the “most qualified” as actives who wants to do the job but drago has only been hosting/coaching for a few years now like what 3ish maybe 4 plus he’s still extremely young who has shown his emotions can wave his decision making and then you have Al - Al who continues to showcase his toxicity openly, he is one the most biased guys on this forum.

You know this guy was openly spiting me in weebs cause he got irl jealous of mine and zems in game ongoing romance. I know this cause she had made a comment about it and didn’t want to embarrass him.

anywho that’s all I got to say but this place is toxic asf and it starts at the tippy tippy top and trickles down.
The majority of players is not comming from NF, that is an illusion. It is just a huge immigration, but most people are OJ/other guests and WG originals. Most NF OGs did retire.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Coaches make the most sense on WG because when the section got opened here like 90% of players never played mafia and we started from scratch. This system has been kept since then to keep our originality and have a backbone. It is like Oro Jackson there are thausands of users on this forum and getting new blood is easy when well done. So the coach system makes sense and this is a similair situation like early OJ.
Back when this section got opened there were no other veterans than me, Noctis, Drago and AL. So what happened is that we grow the section and we also grow ourselves. You can't make comparisons because this section ultimately was a success else we wouldn't have 100+ players here. So your argumentations are not making sense and are biased against Drago and AL.

B

Ballel

Coaches make the most sense on WG because when the section got opened here like 90% of players never played mafia and we started from scratch. This system has been kept since then to keep our originality and have a backbone. It is like Oro Jackson there are thausands of users on this forum and getting new blood is easy when well done. So the coach system makes sense and this is a similair situation like early OJ.
Back when this section got opened there were no other veterans than me, Noctis, Drago and AL. So what happened is that we grow the section and we also grow ourselves. You can't make comparisons because this section ultimately was a success else we wouldn't have 100+ players here. So your argumentations are not making sense and are biased against Drago and AL.
one question
why is this thread called "white collars"??

AL sama

Red Haired
sorry to be blunt but none of the mods besides me and drago are qualified enough to run the mafia section

feel free to disagree but it is what it is
my dear bro I know you believe I m toxic and whatnot but please read properly