General Mafia General Chat

Emil

Certified Memelord
[Passive - A man to impress] - Shitass doesn't talk alot, yet everyone seems to want to impress him. His mysterious and enigmatic presence compels people to try their best.

As such Shitass will know exactly who targets him and what their action was.

[Passive - Futility] - No matter how hard you try to impress and show off to Shitass, it is just meaningless. Any and everything you do, Shitass does better.

Shitass will absorb any and all action targeting them and will return that action back to the sender as an unstoppable and unblockable action that bypasses passives.

[Passive - Is he real?] - Shitass' existence itself is put into question. Nobody truly knows if he's real. Everyone might have their own Shitass somewhere deep inside, or perhaps he really is just here.

Shitass can't influence the masses, and he certainly don't have a voice anyone have heard. Shitass is unable to vote lynch, he can't answer lie detects, claim his role/ abities, nor partake in any private chats.
what a miserable role :peperain:

5/6 of games r won by mafia so far. its decently mafia favored / hard for town to win, but doable obviously. however i believe the semis and final will be better for town since there r a bit of meta info involved. im glad u had fun.

as for why i scum read u, it was a mix of ur interactions and hesitancy towards yeeting wiz, and also most players were writing wallies while u were chillaxing doing minimal solving and nitpicking for some time in the game, until forced to post more lol. just a feeling. i was wrong af rip
That's just due to the whole no meta thing making it harder to play town. The setup isn't inherently scum-sided. And yeah, I've been told as well that semis are easier for town than the qualifiers are because you got some meta now. Nonetheless, I actually liked playing without knowing the meta of the players. I embrace that challenge.
I read some of the games at the champions and in each game I read I scum read 2 mafia correctly. You don't need meta to help you.