General Mafia General Chat

Ayy popcorn :finally:, hope u enjoyed it haha
Yeah i did haha
Told you to pay a visit!

Btw check this one @Adam 🍎 , maybe u know it already
Don't know, tried watching looked to funny so i turned to something else while the song plays lmao

It sounds good, a club song you would bop to but wouldn't remember to add to a playlist when you get home

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
@Ratchet

Waifubro congratz.

The Waifubros Alliance is rising in power as we speak.

Today the Mafia Section. Tomorrow the whole forum.

Rejoice my brothers and sisters. The Promised Day is at our doorstep.

D

Dragomir

Hey, everybody! I wanted to let you guys all know that I will be deleting my account. I will be leaving Worstgen (I'll be gone from NF too).

It's been a great two years on this forum. Playing mafia, hosting mafia, driving @AL sama crazy. It's been a joy being a part of this community and spending time with you all.

I will still be available on discord to hang out and chat. If you're looking for some help on a setup, I'd be more than happy to help you out on discord as well.

I wanted to make this last post to say goodbye. It wouldn't feel right if I left without saying anything.

This marks the end of Dragomir. Goodbye, everyone!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Hey, everybody! I wanted to let you guys all know that I will be deleting my account. I will be leaving Worstgen (I'll be gone from NF too).

It's been a great two years on this forum. Playing mafia, hosting mafia, driving @AL sama crazy. It's been a joy being a part of this community and spending time with you all.

I will still be available on discord to hang out and chat. If you're looking for some help on a setup, I'd be more than happy to help you out on discord as well.

I wanted to make this last post to say goodbye. It wouldn't feel right if I left without saying anything.

I will miss this Peaky Blinders set of yours man. Take care and see ya around discord hoe!
Also thanks for everything!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž

Don't know why you felt the need to delete your account but if you made this decision then there must be some valid reason to do so.

Your absence will be felt on worstgen. And, you are always welcome to come back to join us.

Thank you for managing Mafia section and that brat Lil Al.

You have been good player and host and wonderful person.:smoothy:

Wish you very good luck in your life :cheers:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž

:josad::josad::josad:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž

You'll be back in October :catblush: