General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
Oh I do understand what you are talking about.

I said it in the first post itself that it's not about me but about the community and rule doesn't make sense.

But point is if ratchet is willing to give short notice before implementing and if during first few months of implementation others won't find it forced then we can continue otherwise we will drop this rule immediately.

It's not like this rule will be hard set in stone nor this rule will make any drastic change in first few months of implementation.

It's only after implementing that we will see how many are facing issues or is it really working.
like I said it'll apply to very few people you certainly won't see many issues

I m not stopping ratchet or anything but I disagree with him

Rhea

Cattitude
Ohhoh wow, there are many post that I cant catched up yet.

Talk about the rules on private chat to the person I care the most, I wont be that sarcastic if that rules already exist on rules thread. Dont bother with that fantasy convo with the color of red an green, I dont straight said it was person A or B. Its just some silly sarcastic example.

Other perspective of mine is :
There is a players who can join any games but not interested in hosting.
There is a players who can join any games and interested in hosting.
And... There is a host that are not interested in playing games.

Cant playing any games because doesnt have times does not mean does not have time for hosting.

There are different enjoyment between playing games and hosting a games.

If the problem is dont have any players to join the games, why not try to invites other user that havent be play mafia, instead of creating rules for Host that already not interested playing games lmao

Ahh btw, I didnt congrate yet for the new responsible person here.

Congratulations and good luck~ 🤗

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ohhoh wow, there are many post that I cant catched up yet.

Talk about the rules on private chat to the person I care the most, I wont be that sarcastic if that rules already exist on rules thread. Dont bother with that fantasy convo with the color of red an green, I dont straight said it was person A or B. Its just some silly sarcastic example.

Other perspective of mine is :
There is a players who can join any games but not interested in hosting.
There is a players who can join any games and interested in hosting.
And... There is a host that are not interested in playing games.

Cant playing any games because doesnt have times does not mean does not have time for hosting.

There are different enjoyment between playing games and hosting a games.

If the problem is dont have any players to join the games, why not try to invites other user that havent be play mafia, instead of creating rules for Host that already not interested playing games lmao

Ahh btw, I didnt congrate yet for the new responsible person here.

Congratulations and good luck~ 🤗

Emil

Certified Memelord
man remember we got that guy coming from outside asking us if this was the right thread to find drago

you know why he asked that?

cuz this thread was called "single hot indies" or smth :gokulaugh:

if we had it as general mafia chat it wud be easier to know this is mafia stuff lol