General Mafia General Chat

J

Joygirl1

If you're seeing the Cafe don't go there. It's a place with extremists and even some racist views
Is the staff part of this or why is this tolerated? Remembers me of that freakin german board where I was before, just with even way more openly insulting and hatespreading this time.

Sorry for my outburst, but I needed to let this out somewhere. Things like this make me extremely angry.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Is the staff part of this or why is this tolerated? Remembers me of that freakin german board where I was before, just with even way more openly insulting and hatespreading this time.

Sorry for my outburst, but I needed to let this out somewhere. Things like this make me extremely angry.
No worries.

It's been like that for years. The modding there is basically left to the section Mods. Before it was Baconbits and now it's Mr. Shadow. They're basically extremely mainstream and don't tolerate... "conspiracy theories".

Threads get locked if you don't follow the "sociably acceptable" to put it in a certain way.

Most bans are from there too.

J

Joygirl1

This dude (admin) literally says "freedom of speech isn´t really how things work here" :pepebuggy:

And writing that you are unvaccinated and never regretted it is "preemptively weaponizing and repurposing pro-choice slogans" :suresure:

I have to agree with rion, no need for any tribal stuff. If you like one site over the other it's fine but I do think since their is already an overlap between communities then why not extend the offer by forming an alliance. No reason to block players from inviting players to play on a different site, at the end of the day we are all part of the same community, this will benifet everyone involved to get games running over waiting months to be able to get one game going

alley doesn't allow politics whatsoever and people follow it, which is a blessing

i can see people having a more difficult time to acclimate if they weren't there for its conception, feeling like it's an in group out group sort of deal
if anyone feels like it's difficult to settle into just tag me and i can shitpost with you :catbuff

avoid café like the plague unless you're really into debating opposing view points

I have to agree with rion, no need for any tribal stuff. If you like one site over the other it's fine but I do think since their is already an overlap between communities then why not extend the offer by forming an alliance. No reason to block players from inviting players to play on a different site, at the end of the day we are all part of the same community, this will benifet everyone involved to get games running over waiting months to be able to get one game going
feedback loop is stronk
100% with it