General Mafia General Chat

Probably niche by even Mafia standards but would love to see a MegaMan Mafia. One from classic timeline to legends and another one dealing with battle network/star force think would be solid themes

Had some ups and downs past 2 weeks. Met a wonderful girl earlier this year , hit it off and right when we were about to make our relationship official her ex comes back and starts drama. I was forced to end the relationship to stop any future confrontation from eventually including her, her family and my family. So far things have calmed down, but I'll always dislike him for what he did.

The only positive that came out of this drama is it finally let me pull the trigger of heading back to America. I have lived in Mexico for around 2 years now helping my dad out run his store but this dumb drama made me realize aslong as I live here I'll always will deal with crazy dudes like that. It's already dangerous here with corrupt cops but worse with people who have nothing to lose. Small conflicts can lead to life or death situations in an instant. I want to move forward with my life and not deal with any dumb drama for a while now

I also don't like signing up to games and asking to sub out, even when I can't be very active I atleast try to keep a posting requirement till I'm offed. Unfortunately sometimes RL happens and for a lot of us the emotional stress is too much to deal with while also dealing with competitive game like Mafia. I know forums can be a closed bubble but never forget to have some sort of compassion for a fellow human being. Rather it be player to host or host to player. You never know what someone is going through outside the forum.

Had some ups and downs past 2 weeks. Met a wonderful girl earlier this year , hit it off and right when we were about to make our relationship official her ex comes back and starts drama. I was forced to end the relationship to stop any future confrontation from eventually including her, her family and my family. So far things have calmed down, but I'll always dislike him for what he did.

The only positive that came out of this drama is it finally let me pull the trigger of heading back to America. I have lived in Mexico for around 2 years now helping my dad out run his store but this dumb drama made me realize aslong as I live here I'll always will deal with crazy dudes like that. It's already dangerous here with corrupt cops but worse with people who have nothing to lose. Small conflicts can lead to life or death situations in an instant. I want to move forward with my life and not deal with any dumb drama for a while now

I also don't like signing up to games and asking to sub out, even when I can't be very active I atleast try to keep a posting requirement till I'm offed. Unfortunately sometimes RL happens and for a lot of us the emotional stress is too much to deal with while also dealing with competitive game like Mafia. I know forums can be a closed bubble but never forget to have some sort of compassion for a fellow human being. Rather it be player to host or host to player. You never know what someone is going through outside the forum.
Hope things work out for you.

Just here to inform everyone I will be leaving the WG Mafia community. I was one of the people who built this community and don't feel welcome anymore, nor are games here the same they used to be. At least not for me. I always get fucked over by either bullshit setups or people who are part of my team, be it Town or Mafia, who decide to throw the game. Games are supposed to be fun and they caused me so much frustration lately they're simply not worth my time anymore. If you put effort in and never win anyway, what's even the point. My game experience these days is just miserable. So Goodbye. See you never again here. Unless things drastically change I won't be coming back.

AL sama

Red Haired
Just here to inform everyone I will be leaving the WG Mafia community. I was one of the people who built this community and don't feel welcome anymore, nor are games here the same they used to be. At least not for me. I always get fucked over by either bullshit setups or people who are part of my team, be it Town or Mafia, who decide to throw the game. Games are supposed to be fun and they caused me so much frustration lately they're simply not worth my time anymore. If you put effort in and never win anyway, what's even the point. My game experience these days is just miserable. So Goodbye. See you never again here. Unless things drastically change I won't be coming back.
what happened now??

what happened now??
If you want me to be honest, I have a problem with Ratchet.

Over the course of the last months the guy
- insulted me personally on multiple levels, be it my intelligence or what not
- was a complete asshole to me not a bit considerate of my feelings
- hurt me both physically and emotionally by bringing my heart issues back by pranking me so hard I got worked up so much I actually couldn't fucking breathe anymore
- apologized for the above, promising me to be more considerate in the future, he didn't do shit and continues being an asshole
- hosts completely unbalanced games, putting me on the receiving end of bullshit, then tells me I'm not even allowed to complain or vent else I get modkilled, causing my frustration to boil up so much due to a lack of venting opportunities I actually start fucking crying irl out of frustration that my family are worried about me
- has the nerve to argue against my feelings and tries dictating me how I should feel when it's MY FEELINGS FFS

So yeah, that guy is an asshole and I've arrived at a point at which I don't even wanna see his avatar anymore because of how shitty he treats me and because he's an actual threat to my physical and mental health at this point and my playing experience generally is just shit these days. So I'm leaving. You don't have to understand any of this, don't even try arguing against it. It's my personal feelings and they were hurt beyond repair.

Goodbye.

If you want me to be honest, I have a problem with Ratchet.

Over the course of the last months the guy
- insulted me personally on multiple levels, be it my intelligence or what not
- was a complete asshole to me not a bit considerate of my feelings
- hurt me both physically and emotionally by bringing my heart issues back by pranking me so hard I got worked up so much I actually couldn't fucking breathe anymore
- apologized for the above, promising me to be more considerate in the future, he didn't do shit and continues being an asshole
- hosts completely unbalanced games, putting me on the receiving end of bullshit, then tells me I'm not even allowed to complain or vent else I get modkilled, causing my frustration to boil up so much due to a lack of venting opportunities I actually start fucking crying irl out of frustration that my family are worried about me
- has the nerve to argue against my feelings and tries dictating me how I should feel when it's MY FEELINGS FFS

So yeah, that guy is an asshole and I've arrived at a point at which I don't even wanna see his avatar anymore because of how shitty he treats me and because he's an actual threat to my physical and mental health at this point and my playing experience generally is just shit these days. So I'm leaving. You don't have to understand any of this, don't even try arguing against it. It's my personal feelings and they were hurt beyond repair.

Goodbye.
Who tf is ratchet.