General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@hime I think publically sharing links is not allowed. Not sure. But mouth to mouth advertisement is okay, or sharing it on the discord where everyone is.

About that, we also host light games here, it's just that we lack hosts willing to host them, which is kinda sad.

There is no official collab between OLF or WG. It's just that some peeps are returning guests over there. In the end people can decide for themselves where they want to play and where they want to stay.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@hime I think publically sharing links is not allowed. Not sure. But mouth to mouth advertisement is okay, or sharing it on the discord where everyone is.

About that, we also host light games here, it's just that we lack hosts willing to host them, which is kinda sad.

There is no official collab between OLF or WG. It's just that some peeps are returning guests over there. In the end people can decide for themselves where they want to play and where they want to stay.
generally players dont wanna play light games here lol. they dont fill

I am going to break the rules, that's ok right rej

In all seriousness, unless I have developed dementia, Al has talked about having a collab, and I think that's kind of an issue if we can't even post links. If the collab is no longer a thing (or never was, apparently?) then...?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
In all seriousness, unless I have developed dementia, Al has talked about having a collab, and I think that's kind of an issue if we can't even post links. If the collab is no longer a thing (or never was, apparently?) then...?
Where did AL state that? I remember I invited AL to host a game together with me on OLF, but right now both of us are busy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lets just have everyone from WG and NF go to OLF to play mafia. that site is much more optimized for mafia

we got dice and a variety of reacts you can use on posts and the skin colors dont hurt your eyes while reading, and cooldown for non vip scrubs to post is like 5 seconds not 30

downsides are - so far we can only tag 25 players per post (might have been moved to 30. admin was discussing it), and avatar sizes are smaller (direct nerf to alibaba's power level)

aside from that OLF is superior in anything mafia related

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'd like some clarification from the staff as to what's allowed then - my understanding was cross-forum advertising with a site we were working with is fine, this is never going to work with a passive-aggressive administration that doesn't communicate its site policy, or even explain why such a silly site policy needs to be in place here when the majority of players frequent both sites anyway.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
lets just have everyone from WG and NF go to OLF to play mafia. that site is much more optimized for mafia

we got dice and a variety of reacts you can use on posts and the skin colors dont hurt your eyes while reading, and cooldown for non vip scrubs to post is like 5 seconds not 30

downsides are - so far we can only tag 25 players per post (might have been moved to 30. admin was discussing it), and avatar sizes are smaller (direct nerf to alibaba's power level)

aside from that OLF is superior in anything mafia related
you demand the abolishment of the section, the answer will always be "no"