General Mafia General Chat

so what does kek have to do with Cakes game?
I explained it. I gave my reason for not wanting to join. He wanted me to believe they were someone they weren't. That's what he did. But he didn't bank on me knowing name changes already. And, who is who. I decided to ask to see if people would tell me some.

Last edited:
J

Joygirl1

I explained it. I gave my reason for not wanting to join. He wanted me to believe they were someone they weren't. That's what he did. But he didn't bank on me knowing name changes already. And, who is who. I decided to ask to see if people would tell me some.
lol don't tell me you would have seriously believed that post where he said that Cake is Flower?

X is cool. They aren't from WS anyway. lol to answer your question though I don't fuck with none of them ningens. And the feeling I'm sure is mutual. Just because they seem chill to you doesn't mean they are chill. Aside from that no reason to keep talking about it. It's already been stated and that's just what it is. Nothing will change my mind or feelings on the matter. No point in a debate about it.

Either way. My name is Vinegar/CakeWalker FKA Juice, nice to meet you. Don't think we ever cross paths before, so hopefully you don't hold ill feeling towards me over what sounds like some past trauma. Peace and love.