General Mafia General Chat

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't get the obsession of watching sports at all. The only sport I enjoyed watching was my son playing t-ball and baseball. Parents=Worst Fans.
Arguably, parents who support their kids are the ONLY good fans...my father was extremely hands on when it came to my budding baseball career, and while I think his efforts ultimately turned me away from playing, I wouldn’t have preferred him never showing up or caring. Trust me, your kid won’t remember anything about playing the game, but he WILL remember you being there for him :myman:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Arguably, parents who support their kids are the ONLY good fans...my father was extremely hands on when it came to my budding baseball career, and while I think his efforts ultimately turned me away from playing, I wouldn’t have preferred him never showing up or caring. Trust me, your kid won’t remember anything about playing the game, but he WILL remember you being there for him :myman:
I never missed a single game. It's some of my fondest memories.

However, I was referring to the mad parents, the ones that act like it's a life changing game every game. A parent from the other t-ball team threw a clip board at our kids dug out and said "Take that" right after they beat us for the championship and blew an air horn every time our kids got up to bat, one of the little girls on the team was in tears because it hurt her ears.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I never missed a single game. It's some of my fondest memories.

However, I was referring to the mad parents, the ones that act like it's a life changing game every game. A parent from the other t-ball team threw a clip board at our kids dug out and said "Take that" right after they beat us for the championship and blew an air horn every time our kids got up to bat, one of the little girls on the team was in tears because it hurt her ears.
Oh yeah, that shit is totally inexcusable. You’re a grown ass adult, and you make yourself look like a bigger child than the actual kids on the field...just an unbelievably bad look. There are some deep roots in toxic masculinity with that kind of behavior, but it’s 5:45 AM where I’m at and the social justice cruising normally doesn’t start until at least lunch.

F

Fallen Prince

I like to get drunk and party , nfl game is like american thing . Guess europeons wont understand fascination untill they watch nfl.

Soccer can be boring to americans because it lacks stoppage time you get that in nfl and nba. Fans can relax without watching whole day.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have been trying to keep up and read the current mafia game. I have to say the activity you guys have in your games is impressive, I think I might struggle to keep up with game on here but it's a good thing because very active games, means very good games usually.

Zemmi

GodMommie
nobody reads all that
I think that is why when possible and someone subs into a game that is far in and they ask for a summary of everything it would be nice to give them one because catching up can be really hard, if subbing in a game isn't rough on it's own.

I believe it might have been Al who subbed into a game where the role had already messed up the entire thing and he had to try and fix it.

AL sama

Red Haired
I think that is why when possible and someone subs into a game that is far in and they ask for a summary of everything it would be nice to give them one because catching up can be really hard, if subbing in a game isn't rough on it's own.

I believe it might have been Al who subbed into a game where the role had already messed up the entire thing and he had to try and fix it.
true

I had many games like that no?? even my very first game lol
Post automatically merged:

How do you decide these few players?
base them on your reads

I mean its not like you won't read anything at all

Zemmi

GodMommie
I ll just sus the players from the reads and give my aligns . I dont do scumhunting like reborn or yo.

Thats why people see my play as scummy. I end up day 1 lynched many times :dead
Ah you are one of those players that no matter what always seemed scummy, poor Al was one. I am also guilty of just lynching Drago for lols if I couldn't find anything better to lynch xD I also was a firm believer in lynching inactive people since they weren't contributing to the game anyways if we couldn't find a solid lynch target.