Powers & Abilities Make Your Own Devil Fruit

cancel cancel fruit- makes a room and any devil user that’s in the room will lose the ability to use their devil fruit powers/abilities
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to add that this is a paramecia type fruit and you can easily counter the user by using haki or any weapons. Here are some advantages of this fruit
- the opponent cannot escape the room unless it’s deactivated or the user dies.
- it also has a cancel mode basically even if the user hasn’t activated devil proof field they have a cancel mode that once they activate they will be immune to any devil fruit attacks. Reply to me if i think some changes need to be made

I have a question about your fruit once you turn into whatever you touch on the ground what can it help you with for example, if you become a ice man how is it gonna help you this goes for all

Magnet magnet fruit- this fruit allows the user to manipulate anything that will attach to the users magnetic body.
This is a paramecia type devil fruit.
Moves and abilities
Attract- this move makes all steel and iron things come and attach to anywhere on the users body in its range.
Throw- this allows the user to throw anything that’s iron or steel in its range.
Crush- makes a ball from steel made and iron objects and crushes the opponent with it.

Last edited:
I've been thinking a bit too much about Logia devil fruits recently, so i need to unload my brain of these ideas..

Some common ones which were probably already mentioned
Smoker's fruit is pretty much the cloud cloud fruit so i won't put it on my list

Dirt Dirt fruit
Wind Wind fruit
Stone Stone fruit
Wood Wood fruit
Dust Dust fruit
Salt Salt fruit
Metal Metal fruit
Frost Frost fruit
Mist Mist fruit or Steam Steam fruit
Ash Ash fruit

Since Caesar has the Gas Gas fruit, forms are also accepted as Logias, they only need a color to identify them like Caesar's

Liquid Liquid fruit
Solid Solid fruit or Crystal Crystal fruit
Plasma Plasma fruit

Maybe some uncommon Logia fruits

Moss Moss fruit
Glow Glow fruit
Cloud Cloud fruit model Nimbostratus
Light Light fruit model Rainbow
Light Light fruit model Mirage (that would be the equivalent Logia of the Mane Mane fruit and the Mythical Kitsune fruit)
Sand Sand fruit model Basalt (Black sand that could have magnetic properties)

Now Natural Elements aren't limited to earth, Light originate from outer space as well as Blackbeard devil fruit who can suck in darkness anything mimicking Black holes.. The Yami Yami no mi is considered unique even for a Logia, this might entail that there is a higher class of Logia devil fruit like there is for Zoans, for lack of name Galaxy Logia types.. The Darkness fruit would be one of them, there could also be others like..

Radiation Radiation fruit (glowing green depiction in anime)
Dimension Dimension fruit
Fusion Fusion fruit (the power of the sun)

Metal Metal fruit model Molten
Wind Wind fruit model Solar
Dust Dust fruit model Nebula

Or even have a Mythical Logia such as

Light Light fruit Mythical model Moonlight

Aqua Aqua no mi - pretty sure it is not the first time this fruit is suggested. It is the only fruit that allows the user to manipulate water even if they are sinking in water ( though it's powers is not effective against Sea Stone ) Outlier devil fruit like the Yami Yami no Mi.

Since Oda took OP powers and made them in awkward ways.
I would like something like Speed DF(Flash power) which could be Kizaru but Oda nerfed him and his DF(and added those bullshit lasers) and Teleport DF which could be Law but without room and with higher range, also without the nerf about changing the place of things.

the fart fart fruit Mythical zoan type :Doody man

if there is a time time fruit

there must be a space space fruit

imagine and anti-matter Logia type
:believe:

if there is a time time fruit

there must be a space space fruit

imagine and anti-matter Logia type
:believe:

Makes the character complete loser.
i cant help but.. pity

A paramecia fruit where I can summon a big invisible eye which can see everything happening in one piece any where in the world also giving hiding abilities to the user and mind controlling abilities to any opponent the eyes focus on........so broken like sugar

I would love to see a nuclear/radiation fruit.
The radiation itself would probably kill the user (unless it is a Logia)

I know this is from marvel but I wonder if it a good idea for a devil fruit
The answer answer fruit
His powers are the answer to whatever he needs at the time. At rest, he may not demonstrate any superhuman powers. However, in the middle of a fight, struggle, etc., he will develop whatever abilities he needs at the time to counteract other's powers and abilities (USUALLY only one or two powers at a time): superhuman strength, speed, durability, flight, formation of force fields, heightened senses, etc. Flight may be an ability he retains at all times. In some cases this is a conscious effort, as when he deliberately enhanced his own hearing, and in other cases, it is his body's response to a situation. Also, in most cases his powers respond almost instantly, although there have been situations when he has been surprised and overwhelmed before his powers could adapt.
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Aaron_Nicholson_(Earth-616)
Darwin?

The radiation itself would probably kill the user (unless it is a Logia)

Darwin?
Yes, he or she will most likely be a logia user.
Although if it is a paramecia fruit then I can imagine it would give the person some character.
Imagine being absolutely powerful and destructive but a complete hazard to one's self. If there is a chance for Oda to write a character who wishes to balance out his/her power but a complete hypochondriac then this would be the perfect opportunity.

Yes, he or she will most likely be a logia user.
Although if it is a paramecia fruit then I can imagine it would give the person some character.
Imagine being absolutely powerful and destructive but a complete hazard to one's self. If there is a chance for Oda to write a character who wishes to balance out his/her power but a complete hypochondriac then this would be the perfect opportunity.
Using that ability without being a Logia would grant you 30 different types of Cancer at the same time...