Powers & Abilities Make Your Own Devil Fruit

Focus Focus no Mi

So I can focus and not be distracted by my mind.

REM REM no Mi

Fall asleep when I need to and have a full 8-10 hours of uninterrupted rest!

These are fruits that will help me in any sort of battle. I could go for a full night's rest.

Last edited:
Focus Focus no Mi

So I can focus and not be distracted by mind.

REM REM no Mi

Fall asleep when I need to and have a full 8-10 hours of uninterrupted rest!

These are fruits that will help me in any sort of battle. I could go for a full night's rest.
Some of these would be so useful to handle real life matters such as intense study for instance haha!

Teleport Teleport Fruit
The ability is an invisible all-knowing being under control by the user. The being has the ability to know the location of objects and people, and can teleport objects and people to anywhere. The being protects the user by identifying any threat to the user and automatically teleports the threat away or teleports the user away from danger. The teleporter can steal life energy from others and put it on the user allowing the user to live forever. The teleporter can see the future so it can see threat in the future. The teleporter can steal abilities from others and put them on nonusers.

Teleport Teleport Fruit
The ability is an invisible all-knowing being under control by the user. The being has the ability to know the location of objects and people, and can teleport objects and people to anywhere. The being protects the user by identifying any threat to the user and automatically teleports the threat away or teleports the user away from danger. The teleporter can steal life energy from others and put it on the user allowing the user to live forever. The teleporter can see the future so it can see threat in the future. The teleporter can steal abilities from others and put them on nonusers.
Da fuk?
Fruit name: teleport
Abilities: life steal and future sight... Dayum bro, ok?

manga manga no mi

type: paramecia

allows the user to become a human manga, he can create onomatopoeias with various effects , materializing it , and as well bring his arts to life.

the weaknesses are that he needs to speak such onomatopoeias to make effects , his drawings and arts can also be subdued using water, the rest are the standard weaknesses of devil fruits .

Name: Nail-Nail Fruit / Kugi Kugi no Mi (From Kugidzuke; meaning nailing down)
Type: Paramecia
Ability: The User can create and manipulate nails of different sizes and lenghts; the user can create normal nails and special nails tht can "nail down" anything in place without harming/destroying them/it (like nailing down a person mid air or fixing lightning in one place).
Awakening: Turning to surrending area into nails.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Good old fashioned Gravity Gravity Fruit. Not that fake ass fruit that Fujitora uses.

If I had an absolutely ridiculous fruit it would be the Ice Cream Ice Cream no Mi. My body can transform into ice cream. I would shoot ice cream at my enemies that would be infused with haki. I would also be able to control the flavors of my ice cream as well as the temperature of it. So I can melt the ice cream once it hits my enemies. Good luck finding enough wet wipes to clean that sticky feeling away!

If I had an absolutely ridiculous fruit it would be the Ice Cream Ice Cream no Mi. My body can transform into ice cream. I would shoot ice cream at my enemies that would be infused with haki. I would also be able to control the flavors of my ice cream as well as the temperature of it. So I can melt the ice cream once it hits my enemies. Good luck finding enough wet wipes to clean that sticky feeling away!
And you could also be fucking rich. 300IQ.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Back in the day i had this idea for Zoans having a God category and one of them DF's i made for RP was Gaia Gaia no Mi - Model God

basically it works like Katakuri's DF but it is earth related so it makes the playing ground you have muuuuuuuuuuuch bigger than mochi

Back in the day i had this idea for Zoans having a God category and one of them DF's i made for RP was Gaia Gaia no Mi - Model God

basically it works like Katakuri's DF but it is earth related so it makes the playing ground you have muuuuuuuuuuuch bigger than mochi
Basically a paramecia of earth?